PREGAME Beating the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Yeah they were talking about how the Bucs have changed. The Rams are the most fucking improved team in the playoffs. I mean since that first game the Rams found a good punt returner. They found a plus RB in Michel. They received a windfall with Akers' return. They found an elite WR in Odell. Higbee has found his rhythm with Stafford. And their defense is night and day different up front with the addition of Miller on the edge and Gaines on the interior.

Our DL is gonna eat that offense. Only way that doesn't happen is if Tampa can somehow run the ball.
Agreed. The Bucs really need to run the ball in this one. Fournette might be back and playing well enough to make that a factor in this game. We will have to shut that down, which, we can but as we saw vs the Niners we have to bring the wood and tackle.

I hope we see some heavy press man coverage to force Brady into holding the ball resulting in turnovers. If ever we needed Morris to throw a curveball and man up it is now.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Anybody hear what uniforms we will be wearing?
I'm thinking they will go Football ... helmets, shoulder-pads, cleats.

Hockey would be thinking-out-of-the-box. The sticks would help with the pass-rush on Brady.

The thought of Greg Gaines in a speedo likely made Volleyball a non-starter.

Last edited:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Anybody hear what uniforms we will be wearing?

If the Bucs are White shirts and dark pants…

Rams go Blue jersey with Yellow pants?
Hasn't been announced yet but you may be right if this headline poster is accurate. I was thinking they wouldn't wear the same vs Cardinals but I'm not complaining because that's their best looking dark jersey combo. As long as they aren't the blueberries.

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1484353052530249728/photo/1

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The pic isn't showing on the computer, but I assume it's of the most hideous uniform combo the Rams have ever had and which should be banished to hell forever and whoever thought of it should be punched hard in the mouth by Mike Tyson.

;)
Naw….just a tasty berry o some sort, queefing for the camera…

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Agreed. The Bucs really need to run the ball in this one. Fournette might be back and playing well enough to make that a factor in this game. We will have to shut that down, which, we can but as we saw vs the Niners we have to bring the wood and tackle.

I hope we see some heavy press man coverage to force Brady into holding the ball resulting in turnovers. If ever we needed Morris to throw a curveball and man up it is now.
If I'm the Bucs.. I'm going with a shit ton of 12 personnel and maybe some 13.
If they don't, I think they're doing the Rams a favor. They can actually play some press with Ramsey and whoever the #2 Bucs WR is at this point.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Fournette activated today as expected. He's been trending to play all week.

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1484990512595705856?s=20

Their center Jenson is trending to play as well and will likely suit up at less than 100%. The big one that's a game time decision is all-pro Tristan Wirfs. Bad high-ankle sprain last week and has reportedly been getting treatment around the clock trying to get ready. He'll test it tmrw pre game and decide. Really hope he can't go, but even if he does he wont be 100%. And he played week 3 when we got a ton of pressure on Brady anyways but still.. Von versus their backup would be a sight to see.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I listen to Rams podcasts, and they have been bringing in Buc fan boi‘s to discuss the game. You can tell how much they think the Bucs will win, explaiNing how every asset of the Rams will be counteracted by the Bucs. One guy from the Pewter Punks (not sure if it’s their actual nam….lol) who said while the Rams guy was hesitating about his prediction for the game, “I know it’s hard when you are talking to your own fan base.” IE, you really want to say the Bucs will win, except for it being a Rams fan podcast.

Smug bastids. Now we’re just gonna have to win by two more TD’s than we planned on….

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Hasn't been announced yet but you may be right if this headline poster is accurate. I was thinking they wouldn't wear the same vs Cardinals but I'm not complaining because that's their best looking dark jersey combo. As long as they aren't the blueberries.

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1484353052530249728/photo/1

Royal jersey, sol pants

1642894872228.png