PREGAME Beating the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
and if morris doesn't keep his DBs up close so brady can get rid of the ball quick.
I'm not worried about that. I think the Rams DBs can handle the underneath stuff and we shouldn't have to worry about Brady getting long looks at the defense. Our DL is playing that well.

Really the best chance for the Bucs is grinding out a good run game. If they can't do that I don't think they will have a strong day on offense.

This game really is gonna come down to the Rams offense. OL needs to handle business and 9 needs to put up another disciplined outing. If those two things happen their talent should overrun Tampa's defense.

I tend to be confident as a fan I realize. But this is a good matchup for the Rams. This is a game they can make a statement.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting. Not sure any of them are coming back this week or anything, but nice to see there is the potential for some extra hands in place if we move forward.
Getting SJD back in that rotation would be significant. Our DL is already dominating. Getting SJD back would be nice for say the 9ers and rotating in run stuffers. :thumbsup1:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Captain America Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kurt always does a great job. :thumbsup1:

That Cover 4 carry the Rams ran last time... Seems like that would be dangerous with our safeties in their current condition. Have to think the Rams adjust that.

One thing the Bucs are going to be surprised by is how good our interior has gotten in working together. If you watch some of the stunts they were running in that early season range there was a lot of guys clipping each other and not getting the desired effects. Rams are far better now in their DL coordination and Gaines is a fucking handful on the nose.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Biggest start of Noteboom's career right here. Let's see what you got 70! :thumbsup1:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will say that Scott played a good game. That hit he had to force the incompletion was all effort and anticipation, coming as far as he did to make the play. If you hesitate a second there that is a completion.

And Burgess I didn't notice flailing around so that was good. Seemed like the safeties played pretty well in the wildcard game. Question is whether they can keep that up. Arians is a wily bastard he's gonna test them.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hmmm. Is it just me or is the concussion giving them an excuse to sit Rapp without as much fanfare? He didn't look that banged up to me.... (I'm not a Dr, I only play one on TV)
Not buying that, Rapp gets a lot of shit, only some warranted. He’s a vet now and one of their better options, 4 picks and usually a good tackler. If he was able to go he would be out there.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Observation: For those of you who still hate the new Ram head logo.....i've noticed that at some point this season they replaced it(talking about the home midfield logo) with the LA logo.

I don't think they're rotating it. I'm pretty sure it's been replaced. I noticed it a few weeks ago. If true, i'm hoping the team knows just how terrible it is and have plans to redesign it soon.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Observation: For those of you who still hate the new Ram head logo.....i've noticed that at some point this season they replaced it(talking about the home midfield logo) with the LA logo.

I don't think they're rotating it. I'm pretty sure it's been replaced. I noticed it a few weeks ago. If true, i'm hoping the team knows just how terrible it is and have plans to redesign it soon.
Still waiting for them to bring back those opening day end zone designs they had against Chicago.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame

This is false as it’s been there as recently as the niner game.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

But but the guys at Nike did a ton of research and knew what the citizens of LA wanted. They poured their blood, sweat, and tears into the logo.

These marketing gurus have families at home. You just can't take their major accomplishments and tear them down like that! [/Bluefont]