PREGAME Beating the Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Fournette activated today as expected. He's been trending to play all week.

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1484990512595705856?s=20

Their center Jenson is trending to play as well and will likely suit up at less than 100%. The big one that's a game time decision is all-pro Tristan Wirfs. Bad high-ankle sprain last week and has reportedly been getting treatment around the clock trying to get ready. He'll test it tmrw pre game and decide. Really hope he can't go, but even if he does he wont be 100%. And he played week 3 when we got a ton of pressure on Brady anyways but still.. Von versus their backup would be a sight to see.

It’s do or die so of course they were going to pull Fournette off IR in case he can contribute. Hoping He is as helpful tomorrow as Connor was on Monday. Jensen will start but Wirts looks 40/60 at best to start.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I hope Arians pressures Wirfs to play. I want to see 54 & 40 eat his ass.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Whichever team can run the ball will win. Its that simple.
Or win the turnover battle.

We need the Good Matt Stafford to win. Chaotic Matt Stafford and a better run game won't be enough.

I'm confident that #9 will deliver

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Or win the turnover battle.

We need the Good Matt Stafford to win. Chaotic Matt Stafford and a better run game won't be enough.

I'm confident that #9 will deliver
If they can't run it, it will likely lead to Stafford turnovers.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Definitely agree
I don’t know..we ran for like only 75 yards the last time we played them, and Stafford threw for over 350 yards, 3 TD’s, and no INT’s. Tampa’s DB’s weren’t that great.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tomorrow might be the perfect game of our dreams I believe and hope it will be.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If not then I blame the fuckers who rooted for the 9ers.