Baseball Subforum?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Any of you guys have any good Baseball news sites you check?
I read Hardball Talk since it's on the NBCSN Mobile app, but otherwise I don't really know any.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So you guys are going to be ok when our Dodgers beat the Cards for the NLCS - right?:whistle:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The big Blue is coming to get yuh. :cool:

Hey - at least it is a friendly rivalry - not talking about moving a team between cities.(y)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The Cardinals won the NL last season and have seemed to have gotten better. The only spot you can look at and think they lost out is that Beltran is gone.

But when you look at the options they have to play in his absence you have to feel good.

The Cards rotation is dominant at the top and extremely tough at the bottom. The bullpen is FULL of heat with Martinez, Motte, Rosenthal...

Better at shortstop with Peralta. Better defense and speed at CF with Bourjos. The bench is deeper.

Ahhh...almost baseball season.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If the Cardinals don't plunk Han man we take the series walking away
Maybe...but injury is part of the game.

And not sure if you are insinuating that they purposely hit him or not by using the word "plunked"...but they surely didn't.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Kelly has Ramirez at a 1-2 count, a runner at first and Adrian Gonzalez on deck. The HBP put a runner in scoring position with ADRIAN GONZALEZ up to bat.

Joe Kelly had command issues throughout that game, including a wild pitch in the same inning.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Not sure I understand. ..

If someone doesn't agree with you it automatically makes it ridiculous?

Good to know
Oh come on...you should know me by now.

No, something that I am not in agreement with doesn't "automatically make it ridiculous" . In this particular case, I believe the notion that that play was intentional is ridiculous. It's just nothing about the situation would indicate nor make any sense at all for Joe Kelly to intentionally throw at Hanley Ramirez.

PhxRam...I love you.

PhxRam

Oh come on...you should know me by now.

No, something that I am not in agreement with doesn't "automatically make it ridiculous" . In this particular case, I believe the notion that that play was intentional is ridiculous. It's just nothing about the situation would indicate nor make any sense at all for Joe Kelly to intentionally throw at Hanley Ramirez.

PhxRam...I love you.

I love you too.. :love:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can we switch some teams in our divisions? I'll give you the Yanks and the Sox, You give us the Brewers and Cubs. Sound good? K done deal then!!!