Baseball Subforum?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can we switch some teams in our divisions? I'll give you the Yanks and the Sox, You give us the Brewers and Cubs. Sound good? K done deal then!!!
I don't think the world could survive a division being that hated, it'd probably crush the world with it's concentrated darkness.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Maybe...but injury is part of the game.

And not sure if you are insinuating that they purposely hit him or not by using the word "plunked"...but they surely didn't.
Intentional or not, it was a turning point in the series. Hanley hit over 500 against Atlanta. After that AB he was a non-factor. Let me put that in perspective. Beltran was a monster with men in scoring position. How do you think that series would have gone with him nursing a cracked rib?

And don't give me the Allen Craig excuse. He didn't play against the Pirates. Much like Kemp missed the playoffs.

PhxRam

Intentional or not, it was a turning point in the series. Hanley hit over 500 against Atlanta. After that AB he was a non-factor. Let me put that in perspective. Beltran was a monster with men in scoring position. How do you think that series would have gone with him nursing a cracked rib?

And don't give me the Allen Craig excuse. He didn't play against the Pirates. Much like Kemp missed the playoffs.

Kemps injury is really starting to become a concern.

Sum1

Hall of Fame

No doubt Hanley was a monster leading up to that. I never questioned the impact of his absence. Hell, even if he had played but all of a sudden went cold his presence in the lineup would have had to been accounted for.

I don't know what you mean by "Allen Craig excuse"...last I checked the Cardinals won the series even with Craig on the bench, no "excuses" being made on this side...:p

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
No doubt Hanley was a monster leading up to that. I never questioned the impact of his absence. Hell, even if he had played but all of a sudden went cold his presence in the lineup would have had to been accounted for.

I don't know what you mean by "Allen Craig excuse"...last I checked the Cardinals won the series even with Craig on the bench, no "excuses" being made on this side...:p
Excuse was the wrong word. I recall some Cardinal fans, in regards to Ramirez' injury, using Craig's absence as if it equalized matters. Ramirez made Gonzalez and Puig better.

PhxRam

Excuse was the wrong word. I recall some Cardinal fans, in regards to Ramirez' injury, using Craig's absence as if it equalized matters. Ramirez made Gonzalez and Puig better.

Love or hate Puig, there was no question that when he came up full time he lit a fire under guys asses.