Baseball Subforum?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
What would be the chances of us getting a subforum in the off topic section for baseball? I saw that a lot of guys were getting into the spirit of things when the World Series was kicking off and it would be even better of an enticement for people looking for refuge from the PD(I know, I know, what more do they need besides getting away from the PD?).

I'd appreciate it, since Cards Talk has devolved into a mess of finger pointing and internet rivalry idiocy. So I was wondering your thoughts, agreement, disagreement? Polite, but stern rejection?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'd say just make baseball threads in here, and it there's a big enough audience to support a subforum, it will happen.

What would be the chances of us getting a subforum in the off topic section for baseball? I saw that a lot of guys were getting into the spirit of things when the World Series was kicking off and it would be even better of an enticement for people looking for refuge from the PD(I know, I know, what more do they need besides getting away from the PD?).

I'd appreciate it, since Cards Talk has devolved into a mess of finger pointing and internet rivalry idiocy. So I was wondering your thoughts, agreement, disagreement? Polite, but stern rejection?

I'd definitely post in it (go Cards).

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm down for it, I'm one of the few who isn't a Cards or L.A. fan!!

GO RAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd be down for a baseball forum. I'm tired of seeing Cards talk. It may not be as bad as Rams Talk yet, but it's getting close.

PhxRam

Okay guys..i will set you up something. I assume we are just doing a general baseball forum, correct?

PhxRam

It is a little more involved then I thought, so it will have to wait until I get home from work.. Cool?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Okay guys..i will set you up something. I assume we are just doing a general baseball forum, correct?
Sure...by October it'll be all about the Cardinals and an AL team anyway...:D

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Don't be upset if it uses dodger blue colors
That's fine.
2013%2BNLCS%2BChamps.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
As a Royals Fan,,, don't look for much input from me. In fact, you probably won't see a single post from me in the Baseball Forum... that's what being a Royal Fan has done for me and the sport.

At least I can remember when they won The World Series ( my Senior year of HS ). Now the Royals are nothing more than a farm team for the rest of the league. My fandom for baseball has sunk to the level of the Royal's payroll.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
As a Royals Fan,,, don't look for much input from me. In fact, you probably won't see a single post from me in the Baseball Forum... that's what being a Royal Fan has done for me and the sport.

At least I can remember when they won The World Series ( my Senior year of HS ). Now the Royals are nothing more than a farm team for the rest of the league. My fandom for baseball has sunk to the level of the Royal's payroll.

You mean when Don Denkinger won the World Series?
denkinger1.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Glad to see there's still some support for the nation's past time. I can only hope the Dodgers and Cards have to play again, that'll be a treat.