Babe Laufenberg: Cheap-shot Rams were the Instigators

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Question: I heard a lot of comments that the Cowboys got their butts kicked in the fight yesterday. Maybe that’s true but in the video I saw, the Rams took quite a few shots at Cowboy players who had their backs to them. Not saying the Cowboys were innocent in the whole melee but from your view didn’t the Rams escalate the fight by taking a bunch of cheapshots?
Can you say, "Leading Question"? :)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
51ruuk3%2BI5L.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I can see him responding with something like this:

be37527adf4501c63ad06a6bc518afd3.jpg

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
6a00e54f7fc4c5883301b7c6d28ad5970b-pi

Now you have a good idea who he is. He was a QB at Indiana in 1981. Pretty good one too. I think the name Babe is pretty funny.

To be fair, here is a more current picture of 'Babe' shortly after sucking Troy Aikman's dick.

39c05f765dc190c47c_q3m6b5ttn.jpg

Judging by the look on Troy's face ole Babe is quite good at it.

And Troy Aikman is a good life-long Rams fan.
Of course I'm sure he suspended that when he played for Dallas.

Penguin.

Rookie
I understand you got to defend your team, but some of that shit was uncalled for. Plain and simple. You deal with the situation then and there. You don't wait and then when they aren't expecting anything smear the shit out of them. That just leads to more fighting.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I understand you got to defend your team, but some of that crap was uncalled for. Plain and simple. You deal with the situation then and there. You don't wait and then when they aren't expecting anything smear the crap out of them. That just leads to more fighting.

Okay

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most articles I've read indicate that the Rams got the better of the fight. Dig it.
Oh and @x you are awesome man. Great call out