Aug-25 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You let the season play out !! No victimized . Case is signed for only this season ? Goff is just not ready. Case can bring value if The Rams win now.
-- Case reminds me a little bit like a Jeff Garcia ?? Russell Wilson has never impressed me as a deep passer

The saying that Goff is not ready is accepted as truth by most Rams fans right now and on most boards I've seen. But I don't agree with it. Game 2 was his first game where he actually got a good amount of snaps and he settled in real nice because of them. When you look at his mistakes, they were protection based, as well. The kid has yet to make a bad read/decision on a throw.

If the Rams had to start him they'd be fine. Might need to load up more shotgun, so what. Might need to load him up extra on the protections and ensure he's got the gameplan down. Not a big deal. He is extremely talented and intelligent, competitive, etc. He would do fine right out the gate vs SF and would actually improve week to week in my opinion.