Aug-05 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I can't figure why we haven't seen any video of these Goff passes yet.

teoria%2Bconsp%2B2.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Fisher seems to do a very good job at letting players heal up before letting them return. I know he has done a lot of research on soft tissue injuries and seems to be ahead of the curve in this area.
The only question is he to soft ?? His players all make it to the season & then the injuries start happening. Is there a happy medium ??
I like the fact he is listening to Hayes and getting extra work with the pads.

--Yeah Tavon was a little eased up.Copper was held out. It also give other players some good reps.

Bradley Marquise was getting some quality reps, but did not step up.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Many of my fellow St Louis fans sucked too, but just like STL or Philly, fans in different cities have a certain reputation they have earned, so have LA fans.
As the old saying goes, "no matter where you go, there you are". If the same quality of team that played in St Louis the last decade is what LA gets over the next decade, I sure hope it works out better than last time.

Also- Every day that goes by where we STL fans don't freak out and say something we "shouldnt" is a small miracle considering the amount of shyte we're expected to eat and like it.
So to all my fellow Missouri/Midwest STL Rams fans who are biting their tongues and swallowing their pride and ignoring every snide remark that most don't seem to even notice, here's to you!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yo freak those fans. Seriously? Is this what LA is going to be like? The second someone starts struggling they'll call for his head? He's a rookie you pricks.
He is struggling though. Just get ready for Case Keenum to start against The 49ers. Edited Fisher sat Gurley.Still pisses me off because Gurley would have had a 80 yard TD that Tre ran for 2 yards.
Oh Wait was Gurley a rookie ??

Last edited by a moderator:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am sensing some bitterness. Remember we are one fan base that is why we are here. The guys yelling at Goff and heckling have probably been Ram fans for the 2 weeks of camp. We are still just a small fan base as NFL teams go and this forum is home to the best of that base. Stay united guys. We in L.A hate hearing about those same stupid wanabee fan responses that plague all cities. Go Rams

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am sensing some bitterness.

You absolutely are sensing bitterness. How could there not be?
It's unrealistic to expect it and while I hold none of that bitterness towards anyone here, it's impossible to not harbor some.
My post was just to celebrate the efforts to keep the peace by the STL fans who are sticking with the team despite they horrible way we were treated in defeat.
We are all rams fans and as long as the respect is mutual, I'd buy a beer for and cheer on the horns with any of ya!
GO CLE-LA-STL-LA RAMS!

Last edited:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Kind of a light camp day isn't it? The last few days there were play by plays, and pages upon pages of Twitter updates.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Goff is a rookie that is learning alot of things right now... give him time. People just point out the negatives... here's a positive..

View: https://twitter.com/MylesASimmons/status/761725556815650816

YEAH !!!!!!!!!! HECK YEAH !!!!!!
I'm just those to are still making plays.Both those guys are going to be tough in The Red Zone !!!

Anyone that does not know that,will find out as the season goes. It's Brian Wiick all day.He won't be stopped . Higbee is a flat out stud & beast. Snisher really did well there.

From the poster talking about Goff is a rookie. The Rams are going to be really happy with there rookie class. Fisher stated they have the best testing results when coming into training camp.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
LA Rams fans really booing our rookie? Really? That is just crazy considering they just got the team back. Shows a lack of intelligence too

Hey I think that is pretty rude saying "lack of intelligence" about Rams fans that live in California. Those words wouldn't be allowed if it was said about St Louis fans. Please stop doing that. Enjoy the RAMS!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Don't bash the fan for being a fanatic. Especially when a majority wanted Bulger starting over Warner....

Now, with that said, how bout Mike Thomas!? I'll bet that by the end of the season, Thomas, Cooper, Tavon, and Britt are getting the most playing time. Thomas and Cooper just seem to have "It." I havent been this excited about our receivers since I traded for Julio Jones and AJ Green in Madden.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Me too...I still think he can...it's early...but his air-raid offense is so far from pro-style...unless they modify Boras W-Coast offense, he'll struggle with some basic stuff....
And, I wish Wentz was in a similar circumstance just to compare...I argued in here a guy coming from a pro-style offense, no matter the division, would be more pro ready...goes for Wentz, Cook, Hackenberg. or Kessler...I think Hogan from stanford is the same too....Calling plays in a huddle is different....Taking snaps is different...Playaction passes....Reading coverages...All very different than a bear-raid, shotgun-type spread offense..I expect a vast difference in his ability by preseason game 3....

Fixed it for ya Florida!!!!!

I'm on Case Keenum's side. He deserves to start. I just really like his he runs the offense .
--Jared Goff said it best when asked by Kurt Warner.I've been told that going against The Rams defense in practice will actually be harder than what he will see on Sunday's.
Then again He is going against the 2nd team. Greg Williams still dialing it up. The depth on defense is better than the offense though .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't bash the fan for being a fanatic. Especially when a majority wanted Bulger starting over Warner....

Now, with that said, how bout Mike Thomas!? I'll bet that by the end of the season, Thomas, Cooper, Tavon, and Britt are getting the most playing time. Thomas and Cooper just seem to have "It." I havent been this excited about our receivers since I traded for Julio Jones and AJ Green in Madden.

Quick might have more TD's than all but Tavon. Just talking the stuff now,but will see.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hey I think that is pretty rude saying "lack of intelligence" about Rams fans that live in California. Those words wouldn't be allowed if it was said about St Louis fans. Please stop doing that. Enjoy the RAMS!

It's kinda harder for some of us.
And fans who are not used to having a team will likely have some learning to do.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@badnews As you know I am a 52 year old who had been almost 30 and a lifetime RAMS fan when they moved to St Louis so Obviously I sympathize, Empathize and understand how you feel......boy do I. I could just see it steam rolling especially with some of the piling on that came after your initial statement. I take no offence but have a natural tendency to calm and extinguish.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
In any city, the bandwagon (or new) fan:

GOFF THROWS BACK-TO-BACK TD PASSES

HE'S THE REAL DEAL:...I KNEW IT !!!

Next series, he throws a INT:

FUCK, I KNEW IT...WHAT A WASTE...GET THE BACK-UP IN THERE...WHAT'S HIS NAME AGAIN ???

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:rant:It was just this one guy! :burp: :cautious: :banghead: Hopefully this doesn't become the latest ESPN talking point. He then proceeded to throw two TDs. I'm sure most of the fans are great. Can't wait to hear from some of you embedded reporters. :sneaky:
And couldnt he have been joking? Good grief

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@badnews As you know I am a 52 year old who had been almost 30 and a lifetime RAMS fan when they moved to St Louis so Obviously I sympathize, Empathize and understand how you feel......boy do I. I could just see it steam rolling especially with some of the piling on that came after your initial statement. I take no offence but have a natural tendency to calm and extinguish.
Totally get it and I don't want anything to get worse.
My motivations are to remind LA fans to have and/or continue to have patience towards us STL guys and remember our legacy, too.
Plenty has been said about them coming home, it doesn't cross anyone's mind that for people like my 17 year old daughter, the Rams ran away from home and broke our hearts. Our memories, all those camps we attended, the losses, the wins, Bruce, Torry and Orlando. Kurt and Marshall. The SB win. The SB loss. History. Hearts broken.

But we can't purchase season tickets. We "stole" them. They are "home" now. I'm seeing our history be erased by our fan base. Here, no. But it's not the old timers who make the most noise, it's young tools from socal who post ignorant comments in every FB thread, as if getting the team was a "win" like it's LA Vs STL.
St Louis sucks.
LA is Awesome.
The Midwest is boring.
Socal is exciting.
STL didn't care
LA already loves them!!!

These things accumulate and cause bitterness.