Are You More Connected or Less Connected in the Off season Now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

More or Less Connected to the Rams Off Season moves After a Super Bowl?

• More Connected

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Less Connected and Thank God for GOT.

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure I'd call it more or less connected but definitely more relaxed about what's going on. I think my belief factor is much higher and therefore I don't find as much personal need to really look into what they're doing. I like it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm envious, however, several more years and I will be able to play more often as well. My father was (still around) a scratch golfer in his prome and when we would play together in our younger years, I used to tell him I really didn't know how good he was because he was never in trouble. Always in the fairway, always on the green in regulation, but can you hit out of the woods??? I knew I could...And I got my money's worth because I used the whole course.

Lol, I keep a second driver in my bag for the trees. I can't hit it too high if even if I try so its perfect for a low runner that rolls a long way. Aside from my tee driver and putter, its probably my most used club. :homercrawl: