Anyone a fan of other Sporting Codes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I always thought you seemed a decent bloke to be fair!

fearsomefour

Legend
Now that was a baseball team. The infield was something special. Not a lot of people know this but the infield was together longer than any other infield in baseball history. Steve Sax ruined it. :lol: Remember when fans would wear batting helmets behind 1st base because Sax couldn't make the throw? I read an interview with Pedro Guerrero that his first thought whenever he was forced to play 3rd base was "I hope they don't hit it to me," and his second thought was "I hope they don't hit it to Sax." :lol:

Sax was a funny player for sure. He would make an amazing running throw one play then launch a routine play into the seats.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Born and raised in LA and started out as a fan of the Rams, Dodgers and Lakers.

Lost my passion for baseball over the last 20 years or so. I know players have always looked for an edge whether through training, pharmaceuticals or whatever but just can't bring myself to root for cheaters. Too many distracting issues in MLB in recent years. Having an owner like McCourt did nothing to promote team loyalty either. I am a fan of the Cardinals organization though.

Quit following the Laker's and the NBA in general because I've never liked Kobe and it's become too much about "entertainment" and too little about sport for my taste.

Like Hockey but don't have a favorite team. Great sport to watch live, not so much on TV.

The NFL is my last true sporting love. Moved around a bit and at various times watched the Cubs and Bears, Vikings and Twins, Browns and Indians with interest but not the same passion as for the home teams from my childhood. Finding a forum like this has been a godsend to someone like me stuck up here in Cheatriots country. This is the one place (Vermont) I've lived that I just can't stand to watch the local (Boston) teams.

Finding a forum like this has given new life to my Rams fandom and thanks to the internet I have been able to watch all the Rams games and follow all of the offseason fun for the last several years now.

Just want all of you to know how much I appreciate this place and the members here. Great discussions. Lots of knowledge of the game. Keep it up!

MFaulk107

The Realness
I really only follow the NFL: Rams are my team until death.
I'll watch basketball if it's on, same thing with hockey because of the non stop action but don't really root for a certain team.
Baseball is the most boring and uninteresting sport to me, I can't stand it...

ram29jackson

Rookie
I like most sports and all teams for any number of reasons because sports is there to entertain me. Plus I like football helmet and uniform histories and being a fan of just one team would make that boring.

I do have primary favorites though

Rams , Packers, Redskins, Giants, Eagles, Bears, Browns,...the teams with the oldest histories.

Penn State, Dodgers, Oakland Athletics, Lakers, North Carolina Tar Heels, Milwaukee Bucks = waiting for when ever it happens LOL...Chicago BlackHawks