Anyone a fan of other Sporting Codes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
NFL: Rams (duh)
NBA: Lakers (kind of) and Clippers. I don't really follow either, but if you read the LA Times, you just can't get away from basketball coverage.
MLB: Dodgers (and Angels). I've been a fan of them a little longer than the Rams. Billy Buckner was my first favorite Dodger, then they traded him away.
NHL: Kings and Ducks.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Killgasm said:
Tron said:
NFL: Rams
MLB: Rays
Soccer: FC Bayern
NHL: Lightning
NCAA: UF
Get out of here! :bg:
I didn't think they would be another Bayern fan here. Lol

Ive met a few Rams fans in forums who are Bayern fans. always glad to se another :) MIA SAN MIA!!!!

had

Rookie
jsimcox said:
NBA: Bulls
MLB: Could not care less...
Football(Soccer): Middlesbrough FC - My first great love in sport.
NHL: See MLB.
NCAA Football: Oklahoma Sooners
Cricket: Yeah, yeah, laugh it up.... :p Yorkshire CC.

A Yorkshireman on the board? Where are you from, jsimcox? My people are from northern England.

As for me:

Rams.
Lakers.
Dodgers. But I haven't really followed since Gibson hit that homer.
Aston Villa FC. English soccer club in the midlands of England.

My first ever horrible memory of sport is the Rams losing the SB to the Steelers. Man. The time flies.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
NBA: SA Spurs

I can watch any sport but I don't have a team in the others. I would have no life if I follow another team as much as these two.

…..

Legend
NFL- Rams
MLB- Dodgers
Soccer- Eintracht Frankfurt and TuS Hahn
Nascar- Kurt Busch
NBA- Lakers but basketball has really become a bore lately.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Dog said:
NFL- Rams
MLB- Dodgers
Nascar- Kurt Busch
You watch a guy make left turns all day and nba is a bore lol:lol:

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Tron said:
Killgasm said:
Tron said:
MLB: Rays
Soccer: FC Bayern
NHL: Lightning
NCAA: UF
Get out of here! :bg:
I didn't think they would be another Bayern fan here. Lol

Ive met a few Rams fans in forums who are Bayern fans. always glad to se another :) MIA SAN MIA!!!!

Cool man! Hopefully we win the champions league again!!

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Dog said:
NFL- Rams
MLB- Dodgers
Nascar- Kurt Busch
Booooooo! :hehe: :razzed:

Milamber11

UDFA
Name
George
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dog said:
NFL- Rams
MLB- Dodgers
Nascar- Kurt Busch

EINTRACHT! I was overseas in Germany and went to a bundesliga game in november last year, Dusseldorf vs Frankfurt, awesome night, Dusseldorf won 4-0 (sorry for reminding you lol), great night... But them Frankfurt fans were amazing, amazing atmosphere :D

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Well being born in Missouri and most of my family living just inside the Illinois border near St. Louis my picks are pretty easy. My dad is retired Air Force and I grew up overseas so I've always liked soccer and kind of wish it was bigger here in the US. I can watch any sport but I don't watch much basketball at all but I do keep up with it from what I see on espn or sportscenter. As for other teams I like in these sports I'll always root for the underdog team or for a team that has not won anything in a long time to break through.

MLB: Cardinals
NHL: Blues
NCAA: Mizzou
MLS: Chicago Fire
English Premier League: Aston Villa
And of course the US soccer team

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
NFL: Rams since forever and forever.
In '88 when the AZ Cardinals arrived i pulled for the hometown team as my #2...until the realignment. Now they're Deadbirds to me.

NBA: Suns,but they've been going about it the wrong way for decades. I've grown resentful.
0-44 will just keep on adding up if this town keeps trying to churn out exciting teams that can't play defense.

MLB: Not interested. Jerry Colangelo bought Phx a championship in 2001 and it was fun...but meh,baseball sucks.

NHL: It'd be easier to latch onto the Coyotes if we weren't threatened that they were leaving every other year. I like going to the games.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
LesBaker said:
I used to be a big baseball fan but that sport lost me years ago with the work stoppages. By the early 80's I just didn't give a crap anymore. I could never go back to it either after all the incredibly stupid stuff going on with PED's and records that are "broken" by people who should have their asses thrown out of the game altogether.

The above quote says it all for me. Been a lifelong Dodger fan, played baseball myself for 7 years as a kid and loved the game before it turned into a PED fest. Although I'm happy to see the Dodgers finally doing well again I just can't work up the same passion I used to have for the game in general.

Pretty much the same for the NBA. Lifelong Laker fan. Stopped watching when it became the Kobe show. Can't stand him and have no intention of ever watching again until he's gone.

Developed a liking for hockey and soccer when my daughter played in HS. Great sports to watch live in person. Generally don't devote much time to them on TV though.

Also been a lifelong Rams fan since I was old enough to semi-understand the game ('62?). Despite some really horrible years and moving all the way across the country my allegiance to them has never wavered. They are now the only spectator sports team I make time for.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Other than the NFL, the only sport I follow is soccer/football.

I had a season ticket at Birmingham City FC for five years but family commitments got in the way (don't they always). The owner is currently in jail and being tried for money laundering and we've had to sell anything that isn't nailed down in order to avoid going bust.

It was only about 2.5 years ago that we beat Stan Kroenke's Arsenal in a cup final at Wembley! How the (not so) mighty have fallen!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
LumberTubs said:

I had a season ticket at Birmingham City FC for five years but family commitments got in the way (don't they always). The owner is currently in jail and being tried for money laundering and we've had to sell anything that isn't nailed down in order to avoid going bust.

It was only about 2.5 years ago that we beat Stan Kroenke's Arsenal in a cup final at Wembley! How the (not so) mighty have fallen!

I verbally abused ex Birmingham city failure Adam Rooney on several occasions when he played for Inverness caley thistle. Small world!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
ScotsRam said:
LumberTubs said:

I verbally abused ex Birmingham city failure Adam Rooney on several occasions when he played for Inverness caley thistle. Small world!

I must have verbally abused him at some point as well. Garry O'Connor was another failure too but that seems to be a theme with him.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
O'connor is a terrible player with a terrible attitude.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
NFL : Rams
Soccer : Corinthians ( Current world champion, deal with it :tooth: :tooth: )
NBA : Lakers
NHL : Penguins
MLB : Cards

…..

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
Dog said:
NFL- Rams
MLB- Dodgers
Nascar- Kurt Busch
You watch a guy make left turns all day and nba is a bore lol:lol:

If you would look a little closer....you'd see that I said Kurt Busch. He doesnt exactly make left turns all day. :sly: hehe

But with the Lakers not winning and that whole LeBron "decision" baloney..coupled with medicocre players that cant score to thier left getting max contracts...um...yeah.....its all changed too much for me. :nono:

…..

Legend
Milamber11 said:
Dog said:
NFL- Rams
MLB- Dodgers
Nascar- Kurt Busch

EINTRACHT! I was overseas in Germany and went to a bundesliga game in november last year, Dusseldorf vs Frankfurt, awesome night, Dusseldorf won 4-0 (sorry for reminding you lol), great night... But them Frankfurt fans were amazing, amazing atmosphere :D

And thats one of the reason why I liked em....everyone always said "EINTRACHT!!!" :lmao:

We werent that good and barely hung on to the 2nd league when I lived in Wiesbaden...but it was FUN to go and the fans were really knowledgeable and totally into it. I'd bet thier still in the 2nd league. havent paid attention in awhile but those germans are fun to go to a game with.

Ture story- the loudest stadium I have EVER been too...even louder than the dome, was at Waldstadion in Frankfurt to watch The Frankfurt Galaxy play the London Monarchs of the old World League of America Football. I believe Jack Elway was our coach back then. LOUD-HAPPY-Fans. I dont even think they cared who won, they were just happy to be there.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Football: West Ham United
Cricket: Essex CCC
MLB: Dodgers
NHL: Kings
NBA: Lakers
Speedway: Lakeside Hammers