Anyone a fan of other Sporting Codes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Milamber11

UDFA
Name
George
Being new not sure if this thread has been up, but yeah curious to see what other Ram fans follow and who they follow, me:

NFL: Rams of course lol
NBA: Washington Wizards
Soccer/Football: Liverpool FC and Panathinaikos
AFL: Melbourne Demons

Not a fan of baseball or ice hockey but, never really enjoy those sports, but yeah. What sports on here does everyone follow? And who do you follow? :)

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Im a complete homer. For NFL obviously its the Rams, Baseball-The cards...no doubt....i dont really watch much else. NBA i love the Lakers, have since i was a small child. But thats about it

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Milamber11 said:
Being new not sure if this thread has been up, but yeah curious to see what other Ram fans follow and who they follow, me:

NFL: Rams of course lol
NBA: Washington Wizards
Soccer/Football: Liverpool FC and Panathinaikos
AFL: Melbourne Demons

Not a fan of baseball or ice hockey but, never really enjoy those sports, but yeah. What sports on here does everyone follow? And who do you follow? :)

NFL: Rams (but being a Clevelander I have a soft spot for the Browns)
NBA: Lakers
NHL: Yawn
MLB: Fuck them in the eye

I used to be a big baseball fan but that sport lost me years ago with the work stoppages. By the early 80's I just didn't give a crap anymore. I could never go back to it either after all the incredibly stupid stuff going on with PED's and records that are "broken" by people who should have their asses thrown out of the game altogether.

I can't get the picture of McGuire hugging the Maris family and mugging for the cameras and crowd in the stadium after he stole their fathers memory. He deserves about a hundred nut punches for being that big of a fraud.

The level of shame he should feel is off the charts, but I doubt if he is capable of caring.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
NFL: STL Rams
Soccer: FC Bayern München
MLB: LA Dogers
NBA: LA Lakers

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
NFL: Rams, of course. They won me over in 1999, and I was a fan ever since.

NHL: St. Louis Blues. They were actually the first sports team I've ever watched/heard on the television/radio, and I'm a diehard fan, even though they've broken my heart many, many times.

MLB: St. Louis Cardinals. I'm a lifelong St. Louisan, and I follow baseball. How could I not be a Cardinals fan?

College Football/Basketball: Missouri Tigers. Their history is just as bad as the Blues, if not worse, but I still love my Tigers all the same.

And the rest I just don't care about.

A55VA6

Legend
NFL: St. Louis Rams
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NASCAR: Jamie McMurray
NCAA Football: Oregon Ducks

I hate baseball with a passion. I also don't like hockey or any other sports. haha.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I only really watch NFL and NHL... Rams fan of course, and a Los Angeles Kings fan.

I'll also root for the LA Dodgers, and although I can't stand basketball, it's always nice to see the home team win, if it's Lakers or Clippers I don't really care, because again I don't watch.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
My only other love is Ross County, my local football (soccer) team. We got promoted to the Scottish Premier League last year for the first time in our history, it's been fucking glorious. Our average attendance is only about 5,000 people but that is the same as the population of our town.

And we are better than CowdengellyRams team :twisted:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
NFL: Rams and Steelers. Plus a hodge podge of teams I like to see win.

NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder. Hey it's OK's first pro team and they're pretty damn good. Before the Thunder I was a big Phoenix Suns fan (and still am although admittedly a lot less).

MLB: St. Louis Cardinals. Thanks to the Rams. I decidied to adopt an AL team as well and it turned out to be the Detroit Tigers. Why? B/c tigers are fuckin cool. Oh and for some reason have an old school Tigers fanny pack.

NHL: St. Louis Blues. Thanks to the Rams. I'm still a new fan so I can't really comment on much.

College: Any Oklahoma sports team. I've attended OU (at the same time Sam Bradford was there) and currently go to OSU.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
El Juggernauto said:
Im a complete homer. For NFL obviously its the Rams, Baseball-The cards...no doubt....i dont really watch much else. NBA i love the Lakers, have since i was a small child. But thats about it
Ya know I liked the Lakers when they were, but since they moved I could care less,same with the Hawks

PhxRam

NFL: Rams
MLB: Dodgers

Been following the Lakers and Rams since roughly 1978. I didn't take to baseball or declare an allegiance to the Dodgers until about 1985.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
MLB: Dodgers

Been following the Lakers and Rams since roughly 1978. I didn't take to baseball or declare an allegiance to the Dodgers until about 1985.
Wow, that's me exactly. Except I started following the Dodgers when I was 10 years old and started playing baseball (1976). Yeager, Garvey, Lopes, Russell, Cey, Dusty Baker, Tommy John, Sutton, etc. Those were the dudes! Then I started following the Marlins a bit starting in 1995. Now, I don't really care about baseball anymore. Ain't nobody got time f'dat.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Rams
Lakers
NY Rangers
Pirates- that's right Cards fans!
College- Nebraska- I grew up in VA so I can't help but pull for all VA schools too. And i root for my alma mater, Valdosta State (D2)

And I always pull for the Southeast team in the LLWS!

Soccer? I tried to follow Manchester United back when they had the yank goalie who had Tourette's Syndrome because my youngest son suffers from it. I also tried to kindle a fandom for Arsenal when Stan bought the Rams but............

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
NFL: Rams of course, but there's also a hometown connection to the Steelers (even though I no longer live in the Pittsburgh area)
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins (there's that hometown connection, again)
MLB: Don't care, but I'll occasionally take in a Phillies or Orioles game -- O's games are more fun; better stadium and the fans are a bit more easy-going.
NBA: No interest, whatsoever.
NCAA Football: University of Delaware (my alma mater)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
MLB: Rays
Soccer: FC Bayern
NHL: Lightning
NCAA: UF

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
NBA: Bulls
MLB: Could not care less...
Football(Soccer): Middlesbrough FC - My first great love in sport.
NHL: See MLB.
NCAA Football: Oklahoma Sooners
Cricket: Yeah, yeah, laugh it up.... :p Yorkshire CC.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
jsimcox said:
NBA: Bulls
MLB: Could not care less...
Football(Soccer): Middlesbrough FC - My first great love in sport.
NHL: See MLB.
NCAA Football: Oklahoma Sooners
Cricket: Yeah, yeah, laugh it up.... :p Yorkshire CC.

I found one of those bootleg sites where I could watch some sporting events. I ended up getting hooked on watching Cricket and Rugby for awhile there. It takes some getting used to but is entertaining.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Yeager, Garvey, Lopes, Russell, Cey, Dusty Baker, Tommy John, Sutton, etc

Now that was a baseball team. The infield was something special. Not a lot of people know this but the infield was together longer than any other infield in baseball history. Steve Sax ruined it. :lol: Remember when fans would wear batting helmets behind 1st base because Sax couldn't make the throw? I read an interview with Pedro Guerrero that his first thought whenever he was forced to play 3rd base was "I hope they don't hit it to me," and his second thought was "I hope they don't hit it to Sax." :lol:

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Tron said:
MLB: Rays
Soccer: FC Bayern
NHL: Lightning
NCAA: UF
Get out of here! :bg:
I didn't think they would be another Bayern fan here. Lol