Any Xbox 360 Gamers Got Some Advice?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Your Right
I did play it a lot. I really liked orange box a must play and yes Bio rocks

I hate to say it, but i have never played orange box, i have been regretting it for years but still never played it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You going for the FFX HD remake? I've been waiting for that for over 2 years now. Second best FF i have played.
Looks like we rank FF the same way. Pretty cool.
And yeah, I preordred X 2 at Gamestop already.

Which was your least favorite of the series?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I just noticed I have a Civilization V I can gift on Steam if anyone wants it.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I've played the first two...and I'll tell you, they can be brutally difficult and complicated if you don't know what to do in the exact situation. And it's, in my honest opinion, a lot harder than most FPS games (even though it's an over-the-shoulder shooter) because you have to aim for much smaller targets, deal with enemies/traps/etc. that can automatically kill you, sometimes have to button-mash to save yourself from a gruesome and gory death, sometimes have limited supplies...and that's just Easy mode. It's fun, it's frightening, and the first two were genuinely a joy to play, but it can be freaking difficult as hell with the puzzles and the "dismemberment" system they have going - and from what Sum's saying, I don't know if he wants a game that's as difficult to play as the DS series.

On a mildly-related note, I completely disagree on the third game being anything close to great as a diehard Dead Space fan...but that is for another discussion.
I've played the first 2 extensively and they are hard, but third one man! That is a haaaard game. I remember complaining about the 2nd being difficult. The 3rd is no joke.
Yeah, probably not a good recommendation for OP.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Yes. A thousand times yes.

That whole series is the shyte. I play on PC and got all the DLC's for those two.
I totally agree with that sentiment. I think Elder scrolls is probably the best series ever created and Skyrim might be the very best game I ever played.

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

I hate to say it, but i have never played orange box, i have been regretting it for years but still never played it.
Get it. Get it now. Portal = one of the 3 or 4 best games of the past decade, easily.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Looks like we rank FF the same way. Pretty cool.
And yeah, I preordred X 2 at Gamestop already.

Which was your least favorite of the series?

I'd say either 9 or 13. 9 just didn't do it for me after how good 7 and 8 were. 13 sucked because it was the least open world FF ever. You couldn't do anything except what they wanted you to do, so stupid. XIII-2 was much better than the first at least, so that made up for the shittiness of 13. But yea, 9 and 13 are my least favorite. You?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Get it. Get it now. Portal = one of the 3 or 4 best games of the past decade, easily.

I know i know, i'm horrible. The funny thing is i have no excuse what so ever. I have wanted to play it, always been interested in it and have had time to play it if i wanted, but just never have.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd say either 9 or 13. 9 just didn't do it for me after how good 7 and 8 were. 13 sucked because it was the least open world FF ever. You couldn't do anything except what they wanted you to do, so stupid. XIII-2 was much better than the first at least, so that made up for the shittiness of 13. But yea, 9 and 13 are my least favorite. You?
9 and 13 for sure. Nine because it was so different. Looked like something you'd play on Gameboy or something. The story and wealth of things you could do was nice, but the graphics were a huge let down. Kind of expected them to get more inventive after VIII. 13 was awful as well. It's basically walking for 2 weeks and watching cut scenes.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
9 and 13 for sure. Nine because it was so different. Looked like something you'd play on Gameboy or something. The story and wealth of things you could do was nice, but the graphics were a huge let down. Kind of expected them to get more inventive after VIII. 13 was awful as well. It's basically walking for 2 weeks and watching cut scenes.

You played FF14 a realm reborn? i got it and played it a little, but was busy in other games and havent gone back to it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not yet. I've been on a Resident Evil and Oblivion/Skyrim kick for a while.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The only one I ever played was 13 and it sucked bigtime. So the other FF are good? Which one should I play...I have a PS3

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The only one I ever played was 13 and it sucked bigtime. So the other FF are good? Which one should I play...I have a PS3
I don't know if you'll appreciate the "retroness" of VII and VII, but those were the hallmarks. So was VI. FFX is also one I enjoyed because of the multitude of side quests. Just don't blame me when you break your system after getting into the lightning field. lol.

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

I don't know if you'll appreciate the "retroness" of VII and VII, but those were the hallmarks. So was VI. FFX is also one I enjoyed because of the multitude of side quests. Just don't blame me when you break your system after getting into the lightning field. lol.
VI was by far and away the best (IMO), followed by IV, VII, V, IX, III, I, II (I really didn't like 8 and the "gun-sword" hooey). Naturally the graphics don't stand up in a world of Xbones and PS4s, but VI was just so damned immersive, with such deep, compelling characters. One of the best games of my life, period.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
VI was by far and away the best (IMO), followed by IV, VII, V, IX, III, I, II (I really didn't like 8 and the "gun-sword" hooey). Naturally the graphics don't stand up in a world of Xbones and PS4s, but VI was just so damned immersive, with such deep, compelling characters. One of the best games of my life, period.
Yeah, VI had the best story by far. Really pulls you in. I think that was their intent with IX too, but I was expecting so much more in terms of advancement of graphics. I know the gun-sword thing was a let down with VIII, but I loved the card game (triple triad). I get more involved in the side-quests, sometimes, than I do in the actual story line and completion of the game. Which is why I liked X and blitzball.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
My condolences. I was lucky enough to begin my FF affair in all its 8-bit glory. 13 should never be one's first foray into the fantasy that is falsely advertised as final.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just don't blame me when you break your system after getting into the lightning field. lol.

That place was one big pile of hell lol.

I got so into Blitzball i would play just that for days at a time and forget all about what i was doing in the rest of the game lol. I was the best!!!!!!! Cant wait to be addicted to it again :woot:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
VIII was the first video game I ever got into other than like RBI Baseball on Sega Genesis. That story line had me all wrapped up as a 13 year old. Silly me though, I rampaged through it without ever taking time to level or search for all the extra guardians and had to face the final boss as like a level 34. No bueno. I liked X, never beat it, but the sphere grid was awesome. And that's about it for my FF expertise.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That place was one big pile of hell lol.

I got so into Blitzball i would play just that for days at a time and forget all about what i was doing in the rest of the game lol. I was the best!!!!!!! Cant wait to be addicted to it again :woot:
Yeah, I had one badass goalie on my team, but I can't remember from where I recruited him. That diversion is really fun, and you get some excellent rare items from it that make the game much easier to beat in the end. Plus the auto-abilities. Having triple overdrive, one MP cost, break damage limit, etc attached to your armor/weapon. I love games where you can experiment with things to make your character a thousand times stronger.

Or you could just get a game shark. lol.