Any Xbox 360 Gamers Got Some Advice?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah, I had one badass goalie on my team, but I can't remember from where I recruited him. That diversion is really fun, and you get some excellent rare items from it that make the game much easier to beat in the end. Plus the auto-abilities. Having triple overdrive, one MP cost, break damage limit, etc attached to your armor/weapon. I love games where you can experiment with things to make your character a thousand times stronger.

Or you could just get a game shark. lol.

Yea, to bad they went the complete opposite direction after 12. In 12 i farmed for weeks in areas o get stuff. In 13, its just complete crap. You have got me really really really looking forward to X now, even more than before, probably because i havent had a single person to talk to about the game. Man, doing Titus's best limit, With no damage cap, ultimate weapon and the best of everything, it was almost unfair to the monsters lol. it was awesome.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Alright you guys got me wanting to play FF again so I went and got it on Steam. I'll be MIA for the next few days probably.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I played Call of Juarez and beat it. Starting to get a little better at the first person shooter games. I think I might give one of the Call of Duty games a try next and see if I can keep up with it.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm not very good at the more advanced 1st person shooter games like Call of Duty.

I just got Walking Dead:Survival instinct for xmas and am about to finish it.

Any other games like this that I might enjoy? I like more serious adventure games but I don't care I don't need them to be extremely hard, I'm just not "advanced" enough for those to keep my interest.

Guess I am the oldest guy playing Halo on the net. I have to go to Panama City Beach to my daughters home to go on line but I have a blast playing Big Team Infinity Halo 4 with many regulars.