Any Word on a Marcus Peters Fine?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
So I guess it's OK for your kids. Expalian that to your 7 year old grand daughter.

I was embarrassed for HER. Do you get that? I could care less personally.

Was she embarrassed - most likely not

Anyway - he was fined 13k so you should let her know

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Im totally clueless lol, I didnt even realize he grabbed his junk till someone at work told me. I seen the whole thing live but never put the pieces together.....just thought he was doing a little celebration and the hand landed where it landed. I guess we see what we want to see sometimes lol

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
When I was 7 I was watching Stone Cold Steve Austin give people the finger after pouring beer all over himself. I watched Triple H do the “Suck It” gesture to millions of people watching at home.

This is nothing new. People are just becoming overly sensitive.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The gesture was in very poor taste and he deserves a fine. Not a very good example for the kids.
The kids were asleep and so were most adults at that point. I wish more NFL fans had watched that game tbh.

That wasn't your point i get it but just sayin.

KayJay

Starter
Can't wait to post that photo to Facebook if we win the Superbowl. Lol imagine a Lombardi trophy in his hand. Oh man the season just started and i'm already counting my chickens before they hatch.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I put it on my FB. To each their own in terms of what one believes is tasteless. I won't throw my soap box at you as long as you don't try throwing yours on me. Golden rule.

I happen to think this team needed some "dogs" on the roster.

KayJay

Starter
I put it on my FB. To each their own in terms of what one believes is tasteless. I won't throw my soap box at you as long as you don't try throwing yours on me. Golden rule.

I happen to think this team needed some "dogs" on the roster.
100% in agreement. Other teams pull that kind of crap all the time when they are demolishing teams. Our guys don't even really celebrate when they get to the end zone. I'm not going to raise arms over a shut down corner, hometown kid doing his job and celebrating his victory with his teammates. Even Goff and Mcvay were celebrating with him. If Antonio Brown can twerk in the endzone, Peters is fine crotch grabbing for a brief second on his way to the endzone too.

Name
Hannibal Ram
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can see both sides of the issue. As I said in the OP, I was shocked first, then laughed hysterically. I think this team needs a little bravado and swagger. If this is it, I am fine with it. If this is just the beginning and it keeps escalating, then it will have to be addressed by the coaching staff. Just my 2 cents worth.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
“Daddy, what did Peters just do when he scored that pick 6?”

“Err... it’s called the beast mode honey...”

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
MJ-crotch-grabbing-michael-jackson-12182189-280-307.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
$13,000 to have one of the most iconic photos in Rams history is actually pretty reasonable. By iconic, I mean, these Rams are new and exciting with swagger and watermelon size cajones. That photo, to me, is the official changing of the guard. Things just got real. This photo, this moment, MNF, in the most hostile historic stadium in the NFL with a sea of Raiders fans in the background.............. wow, just wow!

Yeah, as another member said, he posterized the Black Hole... that's just amazing.

That photo really does feel like a sea change.

Also, small side note: Has anyone noticed how much Cooper Kupp and Sean McVay EXCITE the people around them?

Marcus Peters was shouting loudest for Cooper Kupp. That dude just elicits MAD respect from elites. As does McVay.

Cooper Kupp is gonna be like Ricky Proehl in that he's going to have a great career and then be an amazing coach.

Honestly, I dunno if I've EVER been this excited about a Rams team mid-week.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I don't understand what is difficult to explain to kids.

Kid: Dad what was that gesture?
Dad: Idk, maybe he just sand in his pants.

Done and done. It doesn't have to mean anything to them if you don't want it to. Now, if they start imitating him then well, at least they're scoring touchdowns.

Ellard80

Legend
Well I'm not big on political correctness...
However grabbing your dick as a way to show dominance... I'm sorry but that's just trash behavior. In any job I've ever had If I did that where "the public" or certain people could see I'd have been instantly fired. I've coached football and basketball at different times for 25 years. If I ever saw a kid do that...

Also some of you are forgetting - in the Fisher years we had a lot of undisciplined, yapping and shit talking that lead to penalties and losing. That "attitude" wasn't something that helped us win.

That being said, I'm not deeply offended, but yeah... not a big fan of self dick grabbing as a public celebration.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Honestly... until just reading this thread... I didn’t know he grabbed himself.

I was too focused on his head hitting the ground every time I saw the replay.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

EastRam

Pro Bowler
And Donald was fined 20k for his hit on Carr

Donald should tweet a pic doing what Peters did to the commish.