Any Word on a Marcus Peters Fine?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Hannibal Ram
Could not believe my eyes when that happened Monday night!! First I was shocked, then laughed hysterically. The 2018 Rams are NOT the same old Rams!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
He was obviously just adjusting his cup.

I did it a lot when I was playing football in high school.

Sometimes I had to adjust it because the cheerleaders were doing their high kicks.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yup...in his locker room interview he just said he was paying tribute to Beastmode. Was also at home with family in attendance. I'm sure the fine is forthcoming....:D

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
$13,000 to have one of the most iconic photos in Rams history is actually pretty reasonable. By iconic, I mean, these Rams are new and exciting with swagger and watermelon size cajones. That photo, to me, is the official changing of the guard. Things just got real. This photo, this moment, MNF, in the most hostile historic stadium in the NFL with a sea of Raiders fans in the background.............. wow, just wow!

jap

Legend
Yup...in his locker room interview he just said he was paying tribute to Beastmode. Was also at home with family in attendance. I'm sure the fine is forthcoming....:D

Couldn't he have paid tribute to someone more classy? The frequency with which he intercepts the rock, he could have just handed it to one of the officials as though to let the defense know:

Marcus: "This isn't anything new or special! I plan to rack up a number of TDs this season and in future years for my coaches and brothers!!!"

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The gesture was in very poor taste and he deserves a fine. Not a very good example for the kids.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
The gesture was in very poor taste and he deserves a fine. Not a very good example for the kids.

I agree with you Bubba.

Like McVay says, Wade has more swag than anyone...he sure has more swag than Peters.

I want to like and appreciate MP as a football player, so not grabbing your junk would be better.

I would not want to explain that to my 9 year old granddaughter.

I'll stop there...

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Couldn't he have paid tribute to someone more classy?

Curious, what do you have against beast mode? His legal crap has been a thing of the past for quite some time. He’s well known for his charity. Seems like a dude that likes to have fun and is pretty good at football.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I am so very happy Peters is a Ram and loves our coach (like me) But I wish he did not do it. Punk move.
BUT, get real. They are cousins, much younger and different culture.
I am not going to hate on him. But I do want this to be pervasive and our teams starts doing stupid celebrations like the Eagles do (lame)

bluecoconuts

Legend
Couldn't he have paid tribute to someone more classy?

He and Lynch are really close, they think of each other as family. In college Lynch let Peters live with him, and once during a team vs team spat Lynch was seen protecting Peters over his teammates, when Lynch retires he'll probably be seen around the Rams if he goes to see anyone still playing.

I also don't care about the gesture, but I don't have kids. I kind of feel like if a kid is old enough to know what he's doing, then they're old enough to know if it's appropriate or not.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I would like to ask Peters, face to face, if he does that kind of thing at home in front of his mother, grandmother, or 7 year old niece. If not, why would you do something like that in front of 65,000 in the seats and God knows how many watching on TV, a big part of them women and children?

C'mon, you're a grown man, not an adolceant teenage gang banger. (Or are you?)

I was embarrassed to be a Ram fan while watching with family members, some of which were woemen and kids.

I hope McVay talks to the team about rude gestures and how it's not acceptable

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I would like to ask Peters, face to face, if he does that kind of thing at home in front of his mother, grandmother, or 7 year old niece. If not, why would you do something like that in front of 65,000 in the seats and God knows how many watching on TV, a big part of them women and children.

I was embarrassed to be a Ram fan while watching with family members, some of which were woemen and kids.

I hope McVay talks to the team about rude gestures and how its not acceptable.

Dude Bubba....
Get over it man
"I was embarrassed to be a Ram fan" ?????
Come on now. That's just lame

The guy didn't whip out his john thomas and start going stroker's ace in the end zone

* NEWSFLASH - women love penis

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
So I guess it's OK for your kids. Expalian that to your 7 year old grand daughter.

I was embarrassed for HER. Do you get that? I could care less personally.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I agree with you Bubba.

Like McVay says, Wade has more swag than anyone...he sure has more swag than Peters.

I want to like and appreciate MP as a football player, so not grabbing your junk would be better.

I would not want to explain that to my 9 year old granddaughter.

I'll stop there...
Hey I'm not real crazy about either, but unfortunately our children, grand children, and like some here great grand children see far worse than this, even on tv and at the theater.

I don't agree with what he did, but I understand why he did it, so I'm not going to hold it against him and move on. There's already enough finger pointing going on in this world.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Dude Bubba....
Get over it man
"I was embarrassed to be a Ram fan" ?????
Come on now. That's just lame

The guy didn't whip out his john thomas and start going stroker's ace in the end zone

* NEWSFLASH - women love penis

We get it. You don't have a problem with it or think its funny.

Bubba doesn't. Doesn't make another poster lame.