Announcement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Hey now... 35? Get the freak outa here. You coulda at least left out the word old.

You are by no means old. But everything is relative. To a 20yr old you might as well be 75.

Sorry man.. I can picture you on the cover of readers digest before I can see you in the pages of Tiger Beat.

PhxRam

I'm 48, but chicks still dig me because I rarely wear underwear. And when I do, it's usually something unusual.

A saggy nutsuck is the first sign. Is it because they want to look or they have no choice?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You are by no means old. But everything is relative. To a 20yr old you might as well be 75.

Sorry man.. I can picture you on the cover of readers digest before I can see you in the pages of Tiger Beat.
I think I should be offended. If only I knew this Tiger Beat you speak of. And why do I think of, "Oh no. They don't say that about you. That you know of." o_O

PhxRam

I think I should be offended. If only I knew this Tiger Beat you speak of. And why do I think of, "Oh no. They don't say that about you. That you know of." o_O

You have to stop trying to get the youngsters to check you out. The secret is that you have to BECOME the youngster. Take a trip down to any bingo hall and you instantly become 20 again in minutes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You have to stop trying to get the youngsters to check you out. The secret is that you have to BECOME the youngster. Take a trip down to any bingo hall and you instantly become 20 again in minutes.
Yeah but.... OK now reading that bolded part made me feel creeped out. The other part? EW!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Congratulations Selassie I
You da man!
200.gif

Alan

Legend
PhxRam with an ailing smooch bunny:
Had a sick daughter the last few days but she is finally coming around.
I was just going to ask about her. Glad she's feeling better and glad you're back if even it's only temporary. :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Truth is guys... this actually happened some time late last year. At that time I just wanted this to remain a private matter. I soon realized though that I wouldn't be able to provide the assistance that was needed to the staff here unless my part was brought out in the open. I never understood just how much goes on behind the scenes until I jumped in head first. Our staff deserves a tremendous amount of respect for the work and time they put in here... they are the Best!

So if any of our members need help with something... please know that you can ask me for it.
Here's to you Selassie!!!!!
whiskey-glass-280x300.jpg
1208.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
She was a trooper. She tried to pretend that she wasnt sick but as soon as the tylenol would wear off, her temperature would spike and her energy level would plummet.

I already pushed down a 3 year old at the park for talking to my daughter. Buyer beware.
I've been going through the 'exact' same thing with my 18 month old Grand-Daughter ( She live with me!) It's really painful to see her suffer! She's much better now though!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Wonderful addition... I'm glad to hear this and a late congrats!

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Yeah but if you have sons and they start dating... just sayin' o_O OK - yeah - I'm a pervert. :snicker:
LOL! I don't have kids, but my best bud from since I was 4 heartily agrees with what you wrote. He also installed a swimming pool, just sayin'.

Oh yeah, congrats to Selassie for....whatever