Announcement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To all -

I am excited to announce Sellasie I as co-owner, adding depth to our already strong administration staff at RamsONDEMAND.

Selassie I was a charter member at the birth of this site and shares a common vision and commitment to keeping ROD the place to be for Rams fans.

Lots of work to do. I am excited to have his help!

Cheers!

CGI

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We are very fortunate her at ROD and there are so many things going on with this franchise I truly look forward to just winning consistently once again like we do here every day at ROD. Congrats @Selassie I.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Truth is guys... this actually happened some time late last year. At that time I just wanted this to remain a private matter. I soon realized though that I wouldn't be able to provide the assistance that was needed to the staff here unless my part was brought out in the open. I never understood just how much goes on behind the scenes until I jumped in head first. Our staff deserves a tremendous amount of respect for the work and time they put in here... they are the Best!

So if any of our members need help with something... please know that you can ask me for it.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I first came here I got entangled in some dustup or another. It wasn't a big deal ,maybe except to me. Selassie gave me a shout out and a hang in there. I thought it was very nice of him at the time and still do. Class act! Thanks and Congrats!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
When I first came here I got entangled in some dustup or another. It wasn't a big deal ,maybe except to me. Selassie gave me a shout out and a hang in there. I thought it was very nice of him at the time and still do. Class act! Thanks and Congrats!

Nice to hear from you Ozark, hope you're well...

A55VA6

Legend
Congrats Selassie I!

Glad to see this site is always finding ways to improve. Great group of people here!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LTZLSUB.jpg

Alan

Legend
Without the great people in our FO we'd be a pale version of the ROD we know and love. (y)

Glad you decided to come out of the closet Selassie.:LOL:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
..... adding depth to our already strong administration staff.........

Solid add to roster......(hope we didn't give up too much to get him)....I say we see how he performs this year, then slap the franchise tag on him next year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Awesome hire.

Congratulations, Selassie!