Announcement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LTZLSUB.jpg
You stole my GOT DAMN LINE! :mad:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What the HELL? When did this happen? And who is this mysterious Selassie I guy?

I'm just going to say that this was a major good choice by CGI. We couldn't have a better guy stepping up to help out around here. Glad you finally came out of the closet George.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm with you Selassie. Always been a fan of yours.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Truth is guys... this actually happened some time late last year. At that time I just wanted this to remain a private matter. I soon realized though that I wouldn't be able to provide the assistance that was needed to the staff here unless my part was brought out in the open. I never understood just how much goes on behind the scenes until I jumped in head first. Our staff deserves a tremendous amount of respect for the work and time they put in here... they are the Best!

So if any of our members need help with something... please know that you can ask me for it.

794274d1367090171-why-do-you-dont-you-belong-club-quote-i-refuse-join-any-club-would-have-me-member-groucho-marx-120892.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Truth is guys... this actually happened some time late last year. At that time I just wanted this to remain a private matter. I soon realized though that I wouldn't be able to provide the assistance that was needed to the staff here unless my part was brought out in the open. I never understood just how much goes on behind the scenes until I jumped in head first. Our staff deserves a tremendous amount of respect for the work and time they put in here... they are the Best!

So if any of our members need help with something... please know that you can ask me for it.

Well........there is one thing.......... :sneaky:

PhxRam

Congrats dude.

PhxRam

House done?

Getting there. Probably about 31/2 weeks out.

The most nerve racking part of it all was finally finding a buyer for my current home. Over 100+ days on the market and not many interested buyers. When one finally DID come along they had us essentially by the balls. 10k out of pocket expense to unload this house.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Getting there. Probably about 31/2 weeks out.

The most nerve racking part of it all was finally finding a buyer for my current home. Over 100+ days on the market and not many interested buyers. When one finally DID come along they had us essentially by the balls. 10k out of pocket expense to unload this house.
Pictures or it's a 60's mobile home.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seeing our little ones sick is the toughest part of parenting. Then comes the part where they start driving, dating, and moving out. Luckily you have a long way to go before all that happens. :snicker:
Yeah but if you have sons and they start dating... just sayin' o_O OK - yeah - I'm a pervert. :snicker:

PhxRam

Seeing our little ones sick is the toughest part of parenting. Then comes the part where they start driving, dating, and moving out. Luckily you have a long way to go before all that happens. :snicker:

She was a trooper. She tried to pretend that she wasnt sick but as soon as the tylenol would wear off, her temperature would spike and her energy level would plummet.

I already pushed down a 3 year old at the park for talking to my daughter. Buyer beware.

PhxRam

Yeah but if you have sons and they start dating... just sayin' o_O OK - yeah - I'm a pervert. :snicker:

Unfortunately you are at the age where any woman under the age of 35 is going to see you as the creepy old dude.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Unfortunately you are at the age where any woman under the age of 35 is going to see you as the creepy old dude.
Hey now... 35? Get the fuck outa here. You coulda at least left out the word old.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's great to have all the staff and members working hard to keep this site the best out there.
ROD is truly "Rams Board Royalty"