An Update From Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I never knew Buffalo football was that big. I grew up in NY but never really been up there. I thought they just had a lot of cows.

LOL What? Where in the world did you grow up? I'm guessing Long Island.

Football up here is treated like college. I'm really not sure where in the city or suburbs that there are cows. Maybe you are thinking of Binghamton?

Agree @GcBean Trolling other Teams boards for attention is a turn off.... Of course the Bills have a chance to win and both teams are playing well right now..

Bottom line though.... dude should go seek attention from his fellow Bills fans on their own board.

This is ROD HOME OF THE RAMS which means act like a guest without the condescending remarks. Even if they are instigated by Rams fans here, this dude is a privileged guest and condescending remarks should not be tolerated imo...

Condescending remarks? You aren't interested in talking football? We play every 4 years, how offended can you possibly be?

I do post on our own boards. Have at it - http://boards.buffalobills.com/

Our fans are interested in anyone's input that is willing to give it. I guess that's not the case?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Condescending remarks? You aren't interested in talking football? We play every 4 years, how offended can you possibly be?

Our fans are interested in anyone's input that is willing to give it. I guess that's not the case?
So I take it you are sniper there? Look we have fans from other teams on here all the time. Heck a cowgirls visits here often. The point I think everyone is trying to make is that if you are a bills fan you are biased, plain and simple and as it should be. I say based on the games each team just played it is a trap game for both. We will see on Sunday.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

A fellow member here thought you had a condescending tone and I quoted him. Maybe I sided on his behalf without thoroughly reading all your comments in the thread..

I have nothing against you personally or the Bills, except that they are the next team on our schedule. Anyway on paper it looks like it should be a close competitive game.

Buffalo-Bills-Logo-150x150.jpg
VS
2324598764__56673__90080.1457384580.190.285.jpg

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL What? Where in the world did you grow up? I'm guessing Long Island.

Football up here is treated like college. I'm really not sure where in the city or suburbs that there are cows. Maybe you are thinking of Binghamton?

Haha yeah I know a couple of ppl that went to Bing- SUNY. I did grow up on LI and never had the chance to venture up there. Maybe in the future.

Last edited:
So I take it you are sniper there? Look we have fans from other teams on here all the time. Heck a cowgirls visits here often. The point I think everyone is trying to make is that if you are a bills fan you are biased, plain and simple and as it should be. I say based on the games each team just played it is a trap game for both. We will see on Sunday.

Ok, I'm glad the "bias" comment was only thing focused on. All I was saying was that I think the roster is better. I wouldn't say that about 12-14 other teams, so I'm not sure the bias. I rank us about 15th, and you guys around 17th. Not sure whats wrong with that comment.

At no point would any Bills fan tell you that they are "super bowl bound" let alone even the 6th AFC playoff team.

I also stated that being on the road is a challenge. The Bills are 9-28 on the left coast. We've lost our last 3.

We are all talking football. Nothing said was out of line. I enjoy talking to other fans sometimes more than ours. Our fan base is crazy, and only sees things really positive, or really negative. Its good to get neutral view.

Haha yeah I know a couple of ppl that went to Bing- SUNY. I did grow up on LI and never had the chance to venture up there. Maybe in the future.

Yikes, sorry for them. Shitty part of NY. From Albany - Buffalo is terrible, including Syracuse and Rochester.

Many people from Long Island come to Buffalo (UB). UB has produced Khalil Mack.

If you ever get a chance, check it out. Buffalo has Billions into it right now, mainly because of a few large investors that loved the city.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I'm glad the "bias" comment was only thing focused on. All I was saying was that I think the roster is better. I wouldn't say that about 12-14 other teams, so I'm not sure the bias. I rank us about 15th, and you guys around 17th. Not sure whats wrong with that comment.

Nothing wrong with the comment. But you are biased. You're a Bills fan. I'm biased when it comes to the Rams. I think the Rams have a better roster. What we can both agree on is that it's close enough that it's not obvious. Neither of these teams are the Broncos or the Browns.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
You're not one of those wacky Bills fans are you? You know, the table smashing, setting himself on fire type? haha.

WvuIN02

Starter
The Rams are probably the most comfortable with defending running QBs since they faced them as much or more than any other team. They dealt with Wilson and Kaepernick in recent years better than anyone in the league. Given that Tyrod is now without his best weapon and has passed for barely 100 yards twice this season, and its in LA where it will be crazy and loud....I see the Bills getting beat down hard in this one. McCoy will struggle to find running lanes and the Rams shouldnt have much trouble when the best wideout is Robert Woods. Weird that I give the edge to the Rams at the receiver position in this matchup when its almost always in favor of the other team.....but there you have it.

24-10 Rams

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Hence, if you come to Buffalo, It's deafening, similar to Seattle as I've been to both. I mean, this is after our pregame shenanigans of people going through folding tables. Our tailgate scene is quite large. That of a big time SEC college program.

Whoop de doo. Get ready for a loss this Sunday.

Bruce2980

Starter
The Rams D brings THE BIG STICK when they play. Get ready to hear me yell "That was one hell of a hit," play after play. We have big hitters throughout the secondary, both LBs and our D Line. And they force turnovers almost at will. Welcome to LA, good luck making it home in one piece Buffalo Bills. The Cardinals offense is down a few players and the rest are busy with chiropractors, deep tissue massages, and pain killers. Some of them were even smart enough to start on those pain killers before the game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams open as 3 point favorites...(sorry if that's old news)...

Last week I really loved the Rams getting big points. This week? I hate them giving 3 to the Bills. Don't like them being favorites period, but then again at some point they need to get used to that to be a good team eh?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Conspiracy...Haeks on bye week..Whiners play Thurs...Only Faders can in all likelihood screw up my seeing the Rams on TV...Oh, I get it...Rams and Faders both play late and BOTH on CBS..I'm stuck in the Bay area viewing grid...Barring that, I'm usually stuck with the Hawks...How irritating !!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Who decides which games are shown? The NFL? The national network or the local network?
If i get Cincinnati @ Dallas instead of the Rams game from CBS i wanna know who to complain to.
The Cardinals are in the NFCW and LA is only 400 miles away which means the divisional rivals' games SHOULD be the choice.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Who decides which games are shown? The NFL? The national network or the local network?
If i get Cincinnati @ Dallas instead of the Rams game from CBS i wanna know who to complain to.
The Cardinals are in the NFCW and LA is only 400 miles away which means the divisional rivals' games SHOULD be the choice.
It's usually in the hands of the local affiliates -- in this week's case, your local CBS station.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
This Sunday's game is huge and has me a little worried.

We've played three divisional games so far and we've been strong against those teams for a few seasons now (ignoring the no show against the niners in week 1). The other game was against a Bucs team that doesn't seem to be nearly as good as most thought. 3-1 isn't as big a shock as it might seem to outsiders in my view.

The Bills have a genuinely good defence already but with some key starters coming back for Sunday. This is a huge test for Keenum and the O line.

Their O line (especially on the left hand side) is really good. Not too worried about the QB and passing game. The Rams play mobile QBs really well and our secondary suddenly looks better with EJ back.

If we beat the Bills then I'll feel much more optimistic about us not running out of steam and ending up 7-9 but I've got a feeling this Sunday is going to be another nail biter.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How has your crowd participation been? I know you get tons of fans, but are they active in the game?

Hence, if you come to Buffalo, It's deafening, similar to Seattle as I've been to both. I mean, this is after our pregame shenanigans of people going through folding tables. Our tailgate scene is quite large. That of a big time SEC college program.
Rabid, loud, crazy fans, so much so, we caused the Seahawks a false start and then a delay of game back to back. The laid back days of ho-hum Los Angeles football fans are gone. You are getting grateful Rams fans who are really excited for this second chance of having back the original L.A. sports team. I've been to two home games Dallas and Seattle and it was off the hook both games.