An Update From Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good game guys. It came down to McCoy doing what he does best.

It was a hard fought game, and you guys really got A LOT out of Keenum until his pick 6.

You had a good offensive Game Plan. The quick passes on man coverage worked until we dropped into a zone.

Not sure why you went for it on that punt. I get the aggression but go for it on the goal line, if you miss, still just down 7.
Good game man. You guys beat us fair and square but I can't help but wish we were healthy on our DLine.

Good game man. You guys beat us fair and square but I can't help but wish we were healthy on our DLine.

You got it. I wonder too.

Interesting. It wasn't quite the defensive battle we all thought.

Your offense played better than the score shows, and our run game was on point.

Pretty much everything I said on my initial post was true today.

ausmurp

Starter
It was a hard fought game, closer than the score. Too many injuries to see which team was truly better but it does show the Bills have better depth. No doubt this game would've been different if at least Quinn played.

It was a hard fought game, closer than the score. Too many injuries to see which team was truly better but it does show the Bills have better depth. No doubt this game would've been different if at least Quinn played.

Understood, but we were missing three of our starting front 7 players. Three who were supposed to be major factors.

We got lucky with that depth. Zach Brown and Lorenzo Alexander.

Goodluck this season guys.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Understood, but we were missing three of our starting front 7 players. Three who were supposed to be major factors.

We got lucky with that depth. Zach Brown and Lorenzo Alexander.

Goodluck this season guys.

3 out of your front seven is a tough loss
3 out of your starting 4 of your starting D line (easily our best unit ) is tougher still .... no excuses though you guys won fair an square good luck for the rest of the year