An Update From Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Seems every week it feels like a must win for the Rams if we expect to see them make the playoffs. This matchup with the Bills is no different. I expect a lot of players to be looking out their earholes with snot hanging from their nose in this one. A 4-1 start for the Rams sure looks like possible playoff run starting while 3-2 raises all kinds of doubt. I'm sure Buffalo fans feel much the same way. When I think of Buffalo, I want to envision some good HOT WINGS not more BILLS. Ain't nobody got time or money for more BILLS! GO RAMS!

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Seems every week it feels like a must win for the Rams if we expect to see them make the playoffs. This matchup with the Bills is no different. I expect a lot of players to be looking out their earholes with snot hanging from their nose in this one. A 4-1 start for the Rams sure looks like possible playoff run starting while 3-2 raises all kinds of doubt. I'm sure Buffalo fans feel much the same way. When I think of Buffalo, I want to envision some good HOT WINGS not more BILLS. Ain't nobody got time or money for more BILLS! GO RAMS!

I think you are right that every game is a must win! When your team has been so inconsistent as to beat playoff caliber teams then lay a big fat egg, every game is a show me affair. (Just a little love out to the Lou!). This should be a great game and I think the difference will be the home cooking for the Rams. With these two teams looking evenly matched the crowd noise may be the biggest advantage the Rams have and it helped with the only other home game against the Seahawks! As a long time fan it was painful to watch, the last few years in St Louis ,where there was no home field advantage for the Rams. LA changes things, at least if they can keep winning!

Rise up Rams nation, if nothing else the Bills can leave deaf! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Q729

Legend
I think you are right that every game is a must win! When your team has been so inconsistent as to beat playoff caliber teams then lay a big fat egg, every game is a show me affair. (Just a little love out to the Lou!). This should be a great game and I think the difference will be the home cooking for the Rams. With these two teams looking evenly matched the crowd noise may be the biggest advantage the Rams have and it helped with the only other home game against the Seahawks! As a long time fan it was painful to watch, the last few years in St Louis ,where there was no home field advantage for the Rams. LA changes things, at least if they can keep winning!

Rise up Rams nation, if nothing else the Bills can leave deaf! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
I think you're right about every game being a must-win. This season reminds me so much of that Rich Brooks year where we started 4-0 and pretty much tanked the rest of the season. I need to see several more wins before believing we've turned a corner-- heck, reach 8 wins even. I'm just talking about the early success, not saying the rosters are similar or anything.

Bruce2980

Starter
I think you're right about every game being a must-win. This season reminds me so much of that Rich Brooks year where we started 4-0 and pretty much tanked the rest of the season. I need to see several more wins before believing we've turned a corner-- heck, reach 8 wins even. I'm just talking about the early success, not saying the rosters are similar or anything.
You're a jaded man:cry:
Watched too many Rams games, be of good cheer my fellow fan, those days are gone.;)

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Brooks did some good stuff with special team surprises the first 5 games (e.g. Kitchens pass to Bruce on the punt return, Bruce blocked punt) and then the whole league didn't know about Isaac Bruce....by the Eagle game that year Bruce was being triple teamed. They had Bruce, Chris Miller and bottom 5 O line, Bettis played badly (ankle?) and their "Jet" defense was easily figured out after/around the 6th game....Shane Conloan was old and slow, Anthony Parker was THE worst 1 on 1 coverage CB I have ever seen (including Coty Sens). Smoke and mirrors. Then the league figured them out.

Well I think the league has already figured out the Ram offense----lol, that is the good thing because we are still winning.
(I do worry another SF performance is coming on offense this Sunday).

THough our offense is so, so bad, we have a Defense that can win games, and we have an elite RB who hopefully will get untracked and win us a few games like he did last year (Tampa, Detroit, AZ to name a few). So, we are not like that 1995 team, or the 4-1 2006 team at all.

Defense wins championships, and it keeps you in games---(however, the defense has been on the field too much the last 2 games, they need a rest).
Holding AZ to 13 points in their house was pretty amazing considering it knocked a playoff team down to 1-3.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a recently accused troll on the Cardinals website, WELCOME to the Bills fan. That said, I think it would brutally funny for Case Keenum to put up 400 yards and Gurley 200 yards on Rob Ryan's defense. We interviewed that schmuck and he acted like an @ss before going to fail at New Orleans.

We are mentally tough and talented and am now at home after winning two straight on the road. It would be an upset if we lose this game.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

well, this season the rams have beaten the "always lose after beating the seagulls" hoodoo and the "never win 3 games in a row" hoodoo. now they have to beat the "play like absolute shit against the non conference team"hoodoo.

i'm not going in with maximum confidence like last week. fisher has to prove he can get the team ready to play a team he's not familiar with. in 2013, they absolutely tore apart the broncos and colts, where did that play go last season?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No way in hell am I reading through 5-6 pages of this lol.

Welcome to the ROD bud. I, unlike many here LOVE Rex as a HC, I wanted to get him over Steve Spagnolo years back.

I think your QB is a gadget guy, keep in mind, we face...and usually beat, the best gadget QB in the game twice a year in Wilson.

Your RB--he makes me nervous. I can see screens all day. He won't get much production rushing but his pass catching ability is scary. Luckily we have a solid secondary and hopefully he won't go uncovered.

WR--to be honest. Neither of us is gonna scare the other without Watkins.

Your DEF--well they are always gonna be good under Rex, but you're coming to the NFC West-we all have good D's here.

What you need to worry about is your QB making it out without injury. Our defensive line is insane. The pressure they put on is unmatched in this league. We don't need to blitz, but they will. If we can keep a blanket on McCoy, I don't see many points being scored in this. If we can't cover him. No way we will keep up.

Good luck to you all, I wouldn't put the total points over 35 in this one. May we all leave without injury.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Bills have had talent on both sides of the ball for a couple years now. Why they don't win more is a mystery. Sounds just like the Rams.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I just saw this.... @KevinBuffalo

Sounds like Rex made a boo-boo!
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/04/aaron-donald-remembers-rex-ryans-words-well/
Aaron Donald remembers Rex Ryan’s words well
Posted by Mike Florio on October 4, 2016, 11:52 PM EDT
612050208-e1475639528309.jpg
Getty Images
When the Rams host the Bills on Sunday, one player will find a little extra meaning in the contest.

Two years ago, when Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald qualified for the Pro Bowl over Jets defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson, former Jets coach Rex Ryan complained about the move, not by building up Richardson but by taking shots at Donald.

Ryan said at the time he was “kind of shocked” by Donald’s selection over Richardson, and then Ryan said this: “If it kept him out of the Pro Bowl because some guy had ‘X’ amount of sacks, and that guy can’t hold his jock as a player, to be honest with you, I think that’s kind of strange to me.”

A source with knowledge of Donald’s position on the matter tells PFT that the comments “struck a chord” with Donald, and that Donald keenly remembers what Ryan said.

So look for Donald to have extra motivation on Sunday — and look for Donald and Ryan to be asked about Ryan’s comments in the days leading up to the game.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the Bills have better coaching.

I would take the Rams roster over the Bills any day, but when breaking it down they are actually pretty close in talent.

This will be the ultimate test for Fisher - a game we're favored in. We picked up two wins last year when we were favored....but in general, I think Fisher's record is awful in games where we are the favorite.

Our 3 wins this year are 2 in the division and then against the Bucs, who Fisher inexplicably owns. This game is HUGE.

I have no clue how it will go.

Name
Mike
I think the key is to not go three and out on consecutive series. Defense needs to breath to stop all the speedy guys. Case needs to get the ball out fast and not take unnecessary sacks. Tough game to call but in my opinion its down to turnovers and giving our D a rest..... Go Rams

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just for general knowledge, the Rams have only played The Bills 4 times in the last 18 Years! they have split those games, Rams winning the close games, Bills winning by Blowouts! Here they are:
* 2012 - Rams Home-15-13 -Win
* 2008 - @ Bills - 14-31- Rams Lose
* 2004 - Rams Home - 17-37 - Rams Lose
* 1998 - @ Bills - 34-33 - Rams Win
So, By my calculations this will be a Close Game and the Rams will Win!!!! Just My Bias Opinion!! (y)(y):mrburnsevil:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Who decides which games are shown? The NFL? The national network or the local network?
If i get Cincinnati @ Dallas instead of the Rams game from CBS i wanna know who to complain to.
The Cardinals are in the NFCW and LA is only 400 miles away which means the divisional rivals' games SHOULD be the choice.

The Cowboys are very, very popular in Mexico and other parts of Latin America. I know this because when I worked for a group of radio stations as the NTR Director one of the stations was "spanish" and carried the Cowboys games on Sundays unless someone was picking up the tab for paid programming. For some reason that's just what it is........

If you have a large Hispanic population in your area it would explain two things.

1. Why you may get the Cowboys v. Bengals.

2. Your booty fetish. butiunderstandthatone

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think the key is to not go three and out on consecutive series. Defense needs to breath to stop all the speedy guys. Case needs to get the ball out fast and not take unnecessary sacks. Tough game to call but in my opinion its down to turnovers and giving our D a rest..... Go Rams
Good start, Welcome to ROD JerseyRamsFan!(y);):D