All Aboard the Hype Train

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm jumping on, but Mike & Mike are nothing more than a couple "Bandwagon Fans." They're just a couple Corporate Sellouts. I really can't stand listening to them, and rarely do!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Yeah no, but pick me up HERE after a win in week 4 and i'll drive the damn train for you so you can just kick back and drink white Russians.
We need to hook up when I get down there. I sent you a personal conversation. And, no I can't bring the gal in my avatar.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm on board!!!! I don't remember the last time the Rams have overcome mistakes to beat any team.

MrMotes

Starter
This game feels like a opportunity for a big letdown. So in that regard, it's actually a pretty good test...

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Oh, c'mon fellas. Who has always been there when the Rams needed a win? The Redskins.

2008 - 0-4. We beat them 19-17
2010 - 0-2. We beat them 27-14
2012 - 0-1. We beat them 31-28
2014 - coming off the 52-0 thrashing of the Raiders. We beat them 24-0

RamzFanz

Damnit
You can read my prediction under my name that's been there since TC. I'm not driving the train, but I'm serving the drinks.

tumblr_ncxkn65bNX1rdfgw4o1_r1_500.gif

Now... Sims is out. Reynolds is out. Joyner may be out. Johnson may be out. Bates may be out. Mason is rumored to return, but not official. Washington's D and run game are real. Their o line is better than Seattle. Cousins does indeed look better than last season.

We need to be realistic. We may only win by 30 or 40.