All Aboard the Hype Train

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Penguin.

Rookie
Man. It is awesome hearing people say we are a playoff team, but I want to earn it. Consecutive wins. We haven't done that in a very long time. We SHOULD do it, we are CAPABLE of doing it, but we always play to the level of our opposition, then never make second half adjustments. This year though, it feels magical. I haven't had this feeling in a long time. You remember the girl who broke your heart, then comes back into your life better than ever? That is this Rams team from 07 to now. Someone hold me.

TexasRam

Legend
Man. It is awesome hearing people say we are a playoff team, but I want to earn it. Consecutive wins. We haven't done that in a very long time. We SHOULD do it, we are CAPABLE of doing it, but we always play to the level of our opposition, then never make second half adjustments. This year though, it feels magical. I haven't had this feeling in a long time. You remember the girl who broke your heart, then comes back into your life better than ever? That is this Rams team from 07 to now. Someone hold me.

LOL.

My chest is here for you to lie your head on...I will hold you like the sweet man you are.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I choose to be cautiously optimistic about our chances to win this game. I agree with the others who know that this is the game that Fisher and company like to loose. A team with apparently lesser talent in their backyard has caused us problems in the past. Fisher teams have a history of rising up against tougher opponents, and falling to teams we should beat.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm hopping on the train. But let's just say I'm cautiously optimistic. I reserve the right to sit next to emergency exit.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm on it. Read through my posts, every prediction I've made (just about) has been "19-0 until they prove otherwise."

I will still bitch about terribad plays, though.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Until we win against lesser talent I'm staying off the train. We so well against Seattle at home and we did play great. But I'm not jumping aboard after one game.

C'mon Tron. I'll hold the door open for you! Get on!
Naw, I'm about to grab Tronny kicking and screaming if I have to....Or put some BBQ with Dag's special peppers in the dinning lounge....

This is the most talented team, at every position I've seen in a while....In person, these guys ooze talent....No way we lose this week...First good challenge should be Green Bay...This is a blowout....Kurt Cousins is made to order for this defense...RGIII will be starting for Washington week 3

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh look at all the pundits making empty predictions that they can ignore if they're wrong and celebrate if they're right. How cute

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"Scoreboard"

xjG3hWn.jpg
Deja Vue!!:D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Naw, I'm about to grab Tronny kicking and screaming if I have to....Or put some BBQ with Dag's special peppers in the dinning lounge....
Use some of this Secret Sauce, It will get him on Board!

PigFeathers Logo Right.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Oh look at all the pundits making empty predictions that they can ignore if they're wrong and celebrate if they're right. How cute
You mean people calling for a good season? How's that any different than the more negative pundits who make empty predictions that they can crow about if right and celebrate if wrong?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Until we win against lesser talent I'm staying off the train. We so well against Seattle at home and we did play great. But I'm not jumping aboard after one game.

Oh FFS. Man up my friend! Just say no to that cautious inner child who has been abused by so much bad football!

This team is a different animal.

Cignetti is for real. His play design had Seattle reeling in confusion at some points in that game like the Tavon TD run. The difference was the brilliance of the design, it wasn't a ho-hum Tavon up the middle and pray someone makes a block BS, it was get Seattle's fast defense moving the other way and spring Tavon counter for a TD goodness instead. Even Cigs said on many occasions the first read was there, and IMO a lot of the reason for that is Seattle had no idea what was coming; Cigs' gameplan shocked them and they just were not prepared to see actual good play design from the Rams.

Foles is for real. He might not play like he did vs Seattle every week but he won't need to. But he has all these talented options we have talked about forever executing. Even the young OL executed against a very good defensive front. Shehawks fans cannot blame that on Kam like everything else.

The Redskins are better this year. So what? They're still gonna get beat like a red-headed step child this Sunday. Bank that $h!t..!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Oh FFS. Man up my friend! Just say no to that cautious inner child who has been abused by so much bad football!

This team is a different animal.

Cignetti is for real. His play design had Seattle reeling in confusion at some points in that game like the Tavon TD run. The difference was the brilliance of the design, it wasn't a ho-hum Tavon up the middle and pray someone makes a block BS, it was get Seattle's fast defense moving the other way and spring Tavon counter for a TD goodness instead. Even Cigs said on many occasions the first read was there, and IMO a lot of the reason for that is Seattle had no idea what was coming; Cigs' gameplan shocked them and they just were not prepared to see actual good play design from the Rams.

Foles is for real. He might not play like he did vs Seattle every week but he won't need to. But he has all these talented options we have talked about forever executing. Even the young OL executed against a very good defensive front. Shehawks fans cannot blame that on Kam like everything else.

The Redskins are better this year. So what? They're still gonna get beat like a red-headed step child this Sunday. Bank that $h!t..!!
Lol fine fine I'll climb aboard..

walt189

UDFA
Name
Walt
Hello, FNG/Bandwagoner here.:) I've lurked on this board since the Bradford/Foles trade but just registered. I'm on the 'that trade may work out for both teams' bus. We got the Rams/Seahawks game in E. PA. due to the Eagles playing Monday nite. As we all saw, Nick's cajones don't shrink if behind late in the 4th quarter. That's one of the things I like about him but I don't know that his skillset really fit what Chip is really looking for. This upcoming game will be interesting, see how Nick's memory of the 'skins D plays out. Chris Baker put a nasty late hit on Foles. Jason Peters, the Eagles LT took exception to Baker's play and took after him. That led to a bench clearing brawl and Peters the and Baker being ejected. Peters scored a lot of points with Eagles fans that day. Nick's reaction once he remembered where he was? "Let's make them pay for that".

And they did.

Down the field for 7.

There was nothing offficial but some felt Nick was injured on that play and hurt his play and hurt the remainder of his 2014 season.

Nick has his shortcomings but guts ain't one.

Incidentally, I was just on the NFL's site:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...gs-packers-nab-top-spot-chiefs-enter-top-five

Rams up 7 to 12th place, Eagles down 9 to 19th place. I hope this doesn't jinx the rest of the Rams season.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Yesterday while on my commute home (about an hour) while listening to Sirius Sat NFL channel a Rams fan called in and spoke to the hosts about the Rams. The one host (Pat Kirwan & Jim Miller) on Moving the Chains said he has the Rams at #4 in his personal NFL Power Ranking! We aren't sneaking up on anyone so there will be no wins this season that won't be hard eared and welled deserved!

Ramageddon 2015!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Hello, FNG/Bandwagoner here.:) I've lurked on this board since the Bradford/Foles trade but just registered. I'm on the 'that trade may work out for both teams' bus. We got the Rams/Seahawks game in E. PA. due to the Eagles playing Monday nite. As we all saw, Nick's cajones don't shrink if behind late in the 4th quarter. That's one of the things I like about him but I don't know that his skillset really fit what Chip is really looking for. This upcoming game will be interesting, see how Nick's memory of the 'skins D plays out. Chris Baker put a nasty late hit on Foles. Jason Peters, the Eagles LT took exception to Baker's play and took after him. That led to a bench clearing brawl and Peters the and Baker being ejected. Peters scored a lot of points with Eagles fans that day. Nick's reaction once he remembered where he was? "Let's make them pay for that".

And they did.

Down the field for 7.

There was nothing offficial but some felt Nick was injured on that play and hurt his play and hurt the remainder of his 2014 season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...gs-packers-nab-top-spot-chiefs-enter-top-five

Rams up 7 to 12th place, Eagles down 9 to 19th place. I hope this doesn't jinx the rest of the Rams season.

Welcome Walt!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

And they did.

Down the field for 7.

Always great to see a lurker come out into the light! Welcome. :D

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You mean people calling for a good season? How's that any different than the more negative pundits who make empty predictions that they can crow about if right and celebrate if wrong?
Did I say it was? Funny how the Rams are a playoff team after week one when no one was saying that 2 months ago