All Aboard the Hype Train

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

don't want it to derail this week. must win at washington and win well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
1916724.jpg

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I'm Drivin This Muther. Have'nt felt what I'm seein and feelin (for SO long) we are finally on right track. One week of low penalties is not a fix but a great start. These guys are following Nick Foles' leadership that is much needed. Besides a young and getting better each week OL. Nick is performing well on third down and helping create many plays over 15/20 yards.

All anyone has to say is...Just one game! So thats why this week is so key. This skins team line's against line's is a very interesting matchup. Their QB is in over his head BUT as a 50 year RAMS fan I've seen many lame no name qb's have great one time games against us. I don't think this is one of those weeks as they are missing a real downfield WR threat and a suspended DB this week also. The real fight is in the trenches. Our OL is a weakness I personally think are gonna improve weekly as we have the right SEEDS to grow properly. Our GSOT WC team had a great year when it came to Health. This teams health will be key in getting to playoffs and then making a statement.

Cignetti showed me so much in just one week and I have to give Coach Jeff credit for his call and how he made it. I think we can make good to great adjustments on the fly and at halftime we lacked in the past. Williams will need to be consistent after planning all offseason for a fast start and planted that in all our guys head and they came in on their own to study skins film on their day off. Glad the celebrating stopped after they got dressed after the game. These guys know if healthy we have a rare shot to wreak havoc with very good coaches and Coordinators.

Coach Vermeil commented he'd have his guys in pads at practices much more often than we do. Yes he was old school and I'm still not sure playing it safe can get us there. My only doubt I have knowing Health is such a key. Everyone get in the bandwagon cause the horse pulling us is blind.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Until we win against lesser talent I'm staying off the train. We so well against Seattle at home and we did play great. But I'm not jumping aboard after one game.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Until we win against lesser talent I'm staying off the train. We so well against Seattle at home and we did play great. But I'm not jumping aboard after one game.

This Redskins game is the classic Ram "trap" game that we walk into full of hype and it blows up on us. If this week is different then....well....who knows how far we can go.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
I remember that sports science episode. I didn't even know who Aaron Donald was yet. I wanted Watkins so bad...they were on the same episode (along with other rookies). Donald stole the show. After watching him tear that dummy up I was like "Who the f*** is that?"

I've looked for that certain episode and haven't been able to find it..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Scoreboard"

xjG3hWn.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This Redskins game is the classic Ram "trap" game that we walk into full of hype and it blows up on us. If this week is different then....well....who knows how far we can go.
Agree 100%, that is why I am waiting. We beat the Raiders and Skins 76-0 in week 13-14 then lost the last three 39-69

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
C'mon Tron. I'll hold the door open for you! Get on!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I'm all in I've waited long enough so I'll be your engineer.. ALL ABOARD TO SANTA CLARA

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Agree 100%, that is why I am waiting. We beat the Raiders and Skins 76-0 in week 13-14 then lost the last three 39-69

Did you read the BOOK of changes made on this years RAMS from last years team from Top down through the players who have played and even those very highly rated that have'nt even played yet? It is a book . We had (5) injured centers alone in pre-season last season. That alone can effect a team. Our new center was in a rotating UNINJURED competition and had the highest OL rating of all of our OL.

Yes we don't have to trust PFF but we all watched the game and saw what we all expected to see against the same front line on defense that played in the last SB. This week is an away game. Some young teams don't play as well on the road. We will be in a tough trench battle and I think SO MUCH is gonna fall on Nick Foles first on the offensive side of the ball and we moved on from past qb issues. I see leadership and so has our Coaches so as to even extend Foles at a very friendly level with so many FA's to lock up as this team continues to be HOME GROWN. He already proved he can take a hit and get up clear headed. Looks downfield and is still working on learning our wide recievers.TE's and our RB's make many yards catching passes. Watch Mason this week. He's gonna do very well on screens.

I love Benny Cunningham and he is a major part of this team. The group theory on defense is obvious and gang tackling was obvious . Once again it brings me back to the very close group in 99-2000 that everyone hustled to be on the tackle. It may even come down to a different group on this team stepping forward if they are able too dominate the opponents weaker group. Taking advantages where we have them. We took advantages of the shehags weaknesses on their OL and DB's missing. We will punnish the QB from the skins team and his decision making will be decreased as he is'nt as mobile as Wilson was. His time will be very limited and we will be keying on their stud RB and tackling at LOS.

Working on a 3-4 team we WILL see struggles . I think with the addition of Mason we can keep Benny fresher and Mason fresh to take bigger yards with the always threat to go the distance. Just imagine adding a healthy B.Quick and our #1 draft pick when ready Todd Gurley will be a game changer. Hope there is still room when you decide to get on board.:whistle:;)(y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If y'all don't wanna get on my train...
Then you best get the hell off the track.

Z2ocHY0.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If y'all don't wanna get on my train...
Then you best get the hell off the track.

Z2ocHY0.gif
Yeah no, but pick me up HERE after a win in week 4 and i'll drive the damn train for you so you can just kick back and drink white Russians.