AFC playoffs: Raiders @ Texans GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just an observation....that's what a rookie QB...highly thought of...should play like...And I mean Connor mutha effin Cook! Throws a tight spiraled ball with velocity

I'll give Connor Cook this, he does not look wide eyed and that the game is too big for him.

So you're saying having a good coach, offensive coordinator a quality RB, one of the best OLines in the NFL and some very good receiving options help him? I wonder what he'd look like if he was pressured almost 70% of his snaps instead of constantly having a clean pocket.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And there's the rookie throw from Cook. I liked him coming out of college he has potential.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just an observation....that's what a rookie QB...highly thought of...should play like...And I mean Connor mutha effin Cook! Throws a tight spiraled ball with velocity
Cook looks awful.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
13-7....and he looks awful? He's thrown several questionable passes...as well as several dimes...in his first career start...in the playoffs...vs the #1 defense...

@Legatron4
okay

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Raiders have nice weapons, but just saw they have the highest drop %%% in the league

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'll give Connor Cook this, he does not look wide eyed and that the game is too big for him.

Agreed, and at times if it wasn't for Texan secondary playing so well, he have some major completions they deflected.