AFC playoffs: Raiders @ Texans GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Brian Cushing from USC
played with Clay Matthews
Rey Malaluga,
and another guy Kavia something...

straight monsters

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Actually, he looks exactly like Goff....And I wouldn't care....If they were BOTH 4th round picks...See the difference?

;)
watch-what-you-say-atc-2008-webwatermark.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Okay, football question

Bunch of drops by the Raider receivers....Who's clamoring to replace Cooper & #15???? Oh, no one...figured.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Okay, football question

Bunch of drops by the Raider receivers....Who's clamoring to replace Cooper & #15???? Oh, no one...figured.
Well, that's probably because their production outweighs their drops.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Okay, football question

Clearly us Rams fans would hate to have two WR's that produced like that and had a much higher catch rate than our highest paid WR.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hard to avoid "running" into the kicker there.
He did try to avoid contact.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great line, check
Nice RB, check
Really good wrs, definitely a #1 somewhere out there, double check
Rookie QB Check
Yet, we only share two of these with Oakland, oh yeah, forgot a great coaching staff...
And they look exactly like us....today...why?
I say it's the QB's. What say you?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Clearly us Rams fans would hate to have two WR's that produced like that and had a much higher catch rate than our highest paid WR.
Obviously it would be nice to two productive WR's. Our highest paid WR is 3rd in receiving yards, and tied for 3rd in TDs on the team, he is also 2 drops short of Crabtree who leads the league with 9. Crabtree has 1 more yard than Britt and about 6 more drops.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Great line, check
Nice RB, check
Really good wrs, definitely a #1 somewhere out there, double check
Rookie QB Check
Yet, we only share two of these with Oakland, oh yeah, forgot a great coaching staff...
And they look exactly like us....today...why?
I say it's the QB's. What say you?
Could be the defense they're facing + losing their starting QB + playing on the road + losing the turnover battle.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Those drops... I'd lose my damned mind if I was coaching...

I'm with Chuckie on this...

And this Holmes is on fire!!! Only guy catching anything!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Could be the defense they're facing + losing their starting QB + playing on the road + losing the turnover battle.

ok....
How about...and this is just a guess...that these 2 QB's are very similar in talent? In fact so similar that had you switched them...no one would know the difference?

Cook
14-36, 135 yards, 1 td, 2 picks

Damn those numbers look familiar....

And my point is....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I don't know.
Does this tie into the Rams situation somehow? Because I don't see the connection.
yeah X it does....in my 18 degrees of separation, I see a clear connection with how we should be playing this weekend...all these new nfc teams in the playoffs...our bounty of picks and how we squandered them...and how we blame guys on the team...

Sure, I think coaching played a part...but this is ultimately on how the Rams...MY Team...your team...has been assembled. Cook seems much like Goff...I wish we had Cook and a bunch of those players that Goff soaked up in compensation for switching with Tennessee...I will be interested in the Titans..much like the Skins probably watched us. For what could have been...
don't worry...I'll only be like this for a weekend...maybe two...as bad as we were last year, I miss Rams football.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
yeah X it does....in my 18 degrees of separation, I see a clear connection with how we should be playing this weekend...all these new nfc teams in the playoffs...our bounty of picks and how we squandered them...and how we blame guys on the team...

Sure, I think coaching played a part...but this is ultimately on how the Rams...MY Team...your team...has been assembled. Cook seems much like Goff...I wish we had Cook and a bunch of those players that Goff soaked up in compensation for switching with Tennessee...I will be interested in the Titans..much like the Skins probably watched us. For what could have been...
don't worry...I'll only be like this for a weekend...maybe two...as bad as we were last year, I miss Rams football.
I'm not worried about your posting. I was just curious where you were going with this. I think a lot of things played into why we're not a playoff team like Houston or the Raiders. Most notably because we don't play in the AFC South, but also because we don't have the QB the Raiders have, the defense Houston has, the receivers the Raiders have, or the O-line Houston has. Like you, I'm not all that enthused about our depth of talent on this team, and I didn't really like trading away 3 top 64 picks last year, and our first round this year for a QB who likely wasn't going to be ready to play. And if we were going to do that, I was leaning towards a different QB anyway. But I haven't rendered judgement on Goff because of all that. He needs to be put in a situation that's tailored to his strengths and given at least average protection. Then we can maybe get a clearer picture of who he is. He isn't one of those QBs who can make something out of nothing, because he's not a physical specimen like Newton or a brainiac like Manning. He'll need help to reach his full potential, and he didn't get much of it this year.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
nfl.com has 3 items featuring/mentioning Watt. The guy played 3 games this season, literally had positive impact on them, played no part on their win and somehow managed to get tons of camera time. It's funny because one article blasts espn for focusing on Watt, but 2 links above this article is titled "Every JJ Watt sideline shot". I get that he's the biggest thing and a future HOFer, but enough. Osweiler, Clowney, Hopikins, etc. should be getting praise, not some cheerleader.