AFC playoffs: Raiders @ Texans GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Clowney just picked off Cook and Houston tacked on a score to make it 10-0. Man it's sad not seeing Carr out there.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go Raiders! Great looking drive. I fucking SLAMMED the table for Rodney Hudson at center. He was my number 1 FA in 2014. But noooooo Tim Barnes had to be he guy :rolleyes:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm actually living in Arlington Texas. So I'm doing the hometown thing and having fun going for the local teams. Honestly I don't think Houston is going to go far even if they do win this game

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Clowney just picked off Cook and Houston tacked on a score to make it 10-0. Man it's sad not seeing Carr out there.
Just an observation....that's what a rookie QB...highly thought of...should play like...And I mean Connor mutha effin Cook! Throws a tight spiraled ball with velocity

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Again....love Ken Norton...went to school with him..but he's crazy for not playing Mack at MLB.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go Raiders! Great looking drive. I freaking SLAMMED the table for Rodney Hudson at center. He was my number 1 FA in 2014. But noooooo Tim Barnes had to be he guy :rolleyes:
Yea and I was calling for Gabe Jackson in the 2014 draft , but we took Tre Mason instead . And we also got #73 in that same draft . Not good

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Raiders have an excellent Offensive Line. Their offensive play system is plug and play regardless of who's the QB.

I am going out on a limb here. Raiders will win this game.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Texan secondary playing some good ball, gotta admit..

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Calling Khalil Mack...keep calling you a game changer at DE/OLB...I say real game changers play in the middle of the field.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Two very good D's. Raiders have to get run game going or it's not going to end well for them. Texan's D not respecting the young, inexperienced QB... (sounds familiar!)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'll give Connor Cook this, he does not look wide eyed and that the game is too big for him.