Adrian Peterson will plead no contest to misdemeanor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Um... try watching games in HD, Les. Almost everybody plays without a cup. Yet another reason to hate the 9ers is that their pants are...um...thinner than they used to be? So, watching Frank Gore run... well, I won't have to get in a shower with him to be "familiar" with him... let's just put it that way.

After making a joke about it to the family, my kids thought I was joking. Then they watched a little football. My eldest daughter, the one who came to the Tampa game who has no filter whatsoever, just blurted out, "ohmigod! DAD! There's penises everywhere! What the hell?"

I just shrugged... "Don't they wear those cups or anything? What if they get hit in the balls?"

I just shrugged...

Needless to say... now that the games are broadcast in HD... I'd prefer for guys to at least wear athletic supporters and not clearly be going commando under their pants... it's awkward to be watching with my daughters and to clearly be able to see that a guy's been circumcised. Even if they are right that cups slow them down or whatever... jock straps can't possibly do that... and I really don't need 55" of "deez nuts" in Broadcast HD brought to me by GE....

Gives new meaning to 1080P... :censored::eek::whistle:
:eek:
I've never noticed.
I have a 42" HD screen, but I don't sit that close to it to notice.
I may consider watching next year's whiners game even further away from the tv. I'll probably go outside and watch the game through the front window.