Adrian Peterson says he's going house on his first carry.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm hoping his first run is a wishbone - i.e. Brockers will grab one leg, Long the other leg - and Brockers will say to Long "Make a wish".

iced

I'm hoping his first run is a wishbone - i.e. Brockers will grab one leg, Long the other leg - and Brockers will say to Long "Make a wish".

that sounds like a mortal kombat fatality...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aint no way, AP gets a TD on his first carry...But then our D might be so tensed up on that first play, that Cassel throws a TD to Patterson...lol

WOwolfOL

UDFA
Aint no way, AP gets a TD on his first carry...But then our D might be so tensed up on that first play, that Cassel throws a TD to Patterson...lol
Haha I was thinking about that. What if the first play is a play action pass to Patterson. Nobody thinks he is going to score a TD on his first run, even Peterson. If it actually happened somehow though, the internet might blow up.

Rambition

Rookie
this is the only "house" he's going to visit on his first carry.
outhouse%20lrg%202%20holer%20and%201%20holer-sized.jpg

Philly5

Rookie
All in for me.

Fake hand off to AP, 11 Rams looking to take his head off, and Patterson wide open down the sideline for an 80 yard TD. :wtf:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wait!

Let's say we fumble the kickoff and the Vikings recover at our 2 yd line. If they hand off to Peterson for a TD... That would equate to taking it to the house?

:censored:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's the risk.

Wasn't it just a couple of years ago we fielded the kickoff and our guy fumbled it out of bounds or stepped out of bounds at like the 8yd line... Or something insanely bad on our first possession like that?

Wasn't it just a couple of years ago we fielded the kickoff and our guy fumbled it out of bounds or stepped out of bounds at like the 8yd line... Or something insanely bad on our first possession like that?

September 11th 2005, vs the 49ers, first drive of the game we started at the 1, not sure how but we challenged the ruling and lost the challenge.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Que dome eruption when he gains 3 yards lol.

I remember Jackson got a long TD on his first carry one year, and limped into the end zone. He was out for weeks, of course.

he did that twice on long touchdown runs once against the Eagles what you mentioned and then another time against the Redskins

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wait!

Let's say we fumble the kickoff and the Vikings recover at our 2 yd line. If they hand off to Peterson for a TD... That would equate to taking it to the house?

:censored:

You better shut your whore mouth before Username sees you talking like that and gives you a dickpunch. :D

It's games like this one which makes me miss Craig Dahl, I could easily go to the sports book with him and place $3m on Peterson to go long :oops:.