Adrian Peterson says he's going house on his first carry.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's funny but you can tell what posters have read this entire thread because they have little or no money/credits.

Everyone is all in on Peterson eating his words.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
What if he gets the flu or something and can't play Sunday? Not likely but if he doesn't play Sunday and scores on his first carry the next game do we lose our credits?

Also I feel bad about my mean spirited post yesterday evening. I was low on sleep and was on the I wish harm to Adrian Peterson band wagon. I had forgotten that far worst things that any of us could wish on Peterson have already happened to him. I don't wish him to score on his first carry or any carry Sunday.

RamzFanz

Damnit
What if he gets the flu or something and can't play Sunday? Not likely but if he doesn't play Sunday and scores on his first carry the next game do we lose our credits?

Also I feel bad about my mean spirited post yesterday evening. I was low on sleep and was on the I wish harm to Adrian Peterson band wagon. I had forgotten that far worst things that any of us could wish on Peterson have already happened to him. I don't wish him to score on his first carry or any carry Sunday.

He said it about the Rams so not touching the ball would probably be a push and you would get your money back.

Big Game

Living The Dream
It's funny but you can tell what posters have read this entire thread because they have little or no money/credits.

Everyone is all in on Peterson eating his words.

So true its pretty much a sure bet lol :party:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
These bitches sure are talking a lot aren't they? How'd the best team in the North look last night against the West?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's AP practicing his celebratory end zone dance after "said TD run"
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14375-1385051968-33.gif