Adrian Peterson says he's going house on his first carry.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Adrian Peterson took his first carry last year all the way for a 78-yard touchdown.

He predicted it, too, during a conversation the week of the season opener with fellow Minnesota Vikings running backs Toby Gerhart and Matt Asiata.

"I'm going to take it to the house," Peterson told them, a few days before he scored to start that game at Detroit. "Then when it happened, I came to the sideline and they reminded me of it. They were like, 'Oh, man, you said you were going to do that.'"

So how about this year, Sunday at St. Louis?

"Hopefully I will try to say it again and hopefully it will work on the same way," Peterson said.

Thanks to some prompting from a reporter Thursday, Peterson turned that hope into a prediction.

"Yeah, I might as well speak it," he said. "Touchdown. First run."

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3551551.shtml

rdw

Pro Bowler
wrQ1nsP.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"AP. When pigs Fly!!" If you go Home on the 1st Play of the game it will be because your injured, you go home!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll lay all of my Rod Dinero down saying that he won't fucking do it. I don't usually bet,,, but I'm ALL-IN on this shit.

I need a Pit Boss to take care of this asap. Please.

markstewart67

Rookie
I'll lay all of my Rod Dinero down saying that he won't freaking do it. I don't usually bet,,, but I'm ALL-IN on this crap.

I'll bet $15,504 of my ROD cash!!....I'll keep the remaining 84 cents just in case.
GO RAMS!!!

Athos

Legend
Knock him on his ass, pop the ball out, fumble return.

How's that for taking it to the house ya tool?

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Gawd! I hope we stop AP.

Maybe it's only me, but the last time we play the Vikings and AP, A. Peterson was on the verge of Dickerson's record. I had a strong feeling the League wanted Peterson to break the record, because it seemed to me that a bunch of Referee calls went against the Rams. Did anyone else in ROD Land feel the same way?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'll lay all of my Rod Dinero down saying that he won't freaking do it. I don't usually bet,,, but I'm ALL-IN on this crap.

I second that.

A55VA6

Legend
Cordarrelle Patterson called out Jeff Fisher saying "Kick the ball to me". I'm going to laugh when they struggle against us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Week one... I'm not sure there is a safer wager even at a weak return.

I am all in.