9ers Harbaugh shows his TRUE colors

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Why assume the woman was being violent? Maybe they were just hugging and McDonald slipped and accidentally moved his hands up to the woman's neck and was so shocked that he started to squeeze on her neck for a while.
Who assumed that?
I'm assuming nothing except none of us knows at this point what happened

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Which is what I was saying also, if we're going to go against the reported evidence lets not stop where you stopped.
No actually that's a damned good place to stop, since you admit you don't know what happened ,jumping to conclusions now is a bit of a fools game,especially for people who don't need to make a determination.
What I said basically is none of us knows who the aggressor was and the tone of the thread was prosecutorial so I enlightened some that women are fully capable of being perps in domestic murder and we don't know if she was armed and deadly, we don't know I say stop there where do you think it should go beyond that?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't know anything about the legal system luckily so maybe this question is dumb.

Why does Mcdonald have to put up bail if he isn't charged with a crime?

you can be arrested for something and then have to post bail to get out of jail that doesn't necessarily mean charges will be brought against you

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
you can be arrested for something and then have to post bail to get out of jail that doesn't necessarily mean charges will be brought against you
Yup Happened to me was arraigned a week later, nothing came of it BTW trumped up charge trying to get me to talk about shit I didn't know

No actually that's a damned good place to stop, since you admit you don't know what happened ,jumping to conclusions now is a bit of a fools game,especially for people who don't need to make a determination.
What I said basically is none of us knows who the aggressor was and the tone of the thread was prosecutorial so I enlightened some that women are fully capable of being perps in domestic murder and we don't know if she was armed and deadly, we don't know I say stop there where do you think it should go beyond that?

As you say we have no idea what happened, anything could have happened, just found it interesting that you and someone else went down the "it could be the woman's fault" route, anything could have happened, but that was the only alternative you presented. But I'm probably reading too much into your comments. Although not the other guy's, as you said to him "but it'd be better said another way".

209RamsFan

They are all douche bags if they wear those ugly ass red-enemy gear.....in my book......I don't associate, loiter, shoot the breeze, shake hands with etc with anyone that is a fan of that team.PERIOD.