9ers Harbaugh shows his TRUE colors

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Lol

you should meet some of the women I know. I'm 205 at 5'8 and I know some women who would beat the crap out of me if they wanted to.

It's not my fault. You asked for this gif again..........:)

2l2p8p.jpg

Harbaugh and any NFL coach should allow due process for any of their players. But he also shouldn't make a big speech about how if one of his players is caught beating up a woman that he's finished with the team. His big mouth got him into this situation and now makes him seem hypocritical to some. Since the off-season there's been a stench building around that team and I say yipee!!!!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really dont see how anything in this situation is reflective of Harbaugh being a bad person. Why suspend a guy who hasnt been charged? This post is an unfounded shot at Harbaugh and the 9ers...

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I hate Harbaugh with a burning passion, but he hasn't done anything wrong in this case.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

2l2p8p.jpg

Harbaugh and any NFL coach should allow due process for any of their players. But he also shouldn't make a big speech about how if one of his players is caught beating up a woman that he's finished with the team. His big mouth got him into this situation and now makes him seem hypocritical to some. Since the off-season there's been a stench building around that team and I say yipee!!!!!

I think it is important to keep in mind that Harbaugh never actually said that as far as we know we only have 1 player saying that he did say it........ that quote has been attributed to Harbaugh for no reason so far...... or at least there is no real proof that he actually did say it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jeff Fisher benched Chris Givens and Janoris Jenkins for violating team curfew.

Lord knows what he would've done in this situation.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Lol

you should meet some of the women I know. I'm 205 at 5'8 and I know some women who would beat the crap out of me if they wanted to.

Really? How many? Truly? Again there are rear circumstances, but in McDonald's case I have a feeling that was not the issue as it is in most cases. Again there are always exceptions to the rules.

rdw

Pro Bowler
If a team suspends a player and he ends up being innocent it would probably create a rift between the two. The smartest thing to do would be to let the legal process run it's course. IMHO.

Also, I hate Harbaugh.
uQZkn2O.gif

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
There's plenty of things to dislike Harbaugh for, but I'd have to say you're reaching a little RFIP. Guy hasn't even had a trial yet, it would be stupid to punish the guy now without having the proper facts first, if you punish an innocent player not only do you put a rift between the team, but now people will question your judgment and ponder on if you jump the gun.

This isn't like Rice where they had proof, gotta let things play out before you make decisions.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
That's the key right there.

I'm not saying he's innocent, but we are all ex convicts based on things we've been accused of doing.

I agree with this, but
Harbaugh harkened the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution for reporters Wednesday.
lol. What a fucking douche. I'm so glad this dude isn't our coach. Sounds like he is in not give a fuck mode over there btw. Probably already gone in his mind.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
There hasn't been a trial yet. How can they do anything? However, 25,000 bail is a good indication that they need to prepare for a guilty verdict. Pregnant, bruises, unless someone else can be shown to be in the house with him and his girlfriend at the time who matches the bruising, he is done.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I don't know anything about the legal system luckily so maybe this question is dumb.

Why does Mcdonald have to put up bail if he isn't charged with a crime?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
As horrible as the crime potentially was, the punishment is only 6 games, if time served doesn't count then why hold him out?
It would be much longer than 6 games because she's pregnant. I agree though, stupid to hold him out when charges haven't been filed and there's no guarantee he did it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't know anything about the legal system luckily so maybe this question is dumb.

Why does Mcdonald have to put up bail if he isn't charged with a crime?
If he's out on Bail, he WAS charged!! That the way the Law works

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I've got no issues with papa Jack Harbough. He's got a reputation for be a classy guy. John and Jim though.... trunk em.

Also Jim isn't wrong here

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

2l2p8p.jpg

Ahhhhh....the gif that keeps on giving. Your welcome. :D