9 games left...4 wins possible?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Can Kellen get 4 Ws? That's all that's needed for me, to be a realistic and "successful" season w/ all the shit that's gone on.

Here's the rest of the schedule-

Seaworms- L

Titans- W

@ Colts- L, but let's hope to make it competitive since they lost Reggie Wayne.

Bears- W, the wild card, especially w/ Jay Cutler out.

@ 49ers- L, sucks but it will be competitive

@ Cards- W, Carson Palmer vs. Kellen Clemons.

Saints- L, too much offense and a much improved defense.

Bucs- W, c'mon the Rams are the better team.

@ seaworms- L...fuckin shit.

That should put us @ 7-9, sub .500 but better than double digit losses. I think the overall team is talented enough to make up for Sam's absence, they just have to execute. It can be done. 4 Ws...that's the goal for me. Four.

Now the other question is would you be satisfied w/ that record, or prefer the better draft pick. B/c in the grand scheme of things, 7-9 is still a losing record, no playoffs, and just marginally better than 5-11, 6-10. Me, I'm all for the Ws. Get as many as possible.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
9 wins is possible. Maybe not likely but it's not likely for any of the teams. Any given Sunday man. And screw the better draft position. Just win.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You already got the first one wrong...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Twice? OK. Any given Sunday OR Monday OR Thursday. Good 'nuff?

A55VA6

Legend
I'll have to see Clemens play the Seahawks before I judge the season for real, but I see us winning maybe 2 games more, maybe. We're going to have a game like the Texans game to win.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I'll have to see Clemens play the Seahawks before I judge the season for real

Agreed.. after monday night I think we'll have a better idea how far clemens can take us... I'm not expecting too much though.... tough games coming up...

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Four is possible - I think we'll win three games for the rest of the year. After last season I was expecting at least ten wins -- massive fail from the team as a whole if we we go 6-10. Not giving up yet -- but will be a huge ask for Clemens to navigate the team to a 10-6.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
9 wins is possible.

The Bucs... plus either the Bears or Titans. Maybe we get both and get 3 wins.

This is a hard schedule.

Not trying to be a downer. Just being real until someone plays QB and wins. Until then; 2-3 looks most reasonable. :sad:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Let's just lose out and get a really cool back-up QB, already! A guy to groom. Bradford has had 4 seasone, he's been knocked out around midway through 2. So, there is a 50% chance our young drafted stud could save our season next year. Our weakest position is back-up QB.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's just lose out and get a really cool back-up QB, already! A guy to groom. Bradford has had 4 seasone, he's been knocked out around midway through 2. So, there is a 50% chance our young drafted stud could save our season next year. Our weakest position is back-up QB.

On the field, those guys are pros and going to go at it 100%.

The fans? I don't see a "suck for Luck" campaign starting anytime soon... at least not around here.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Alright, I'll play then.

Hmmm... I see 2 wins.

Rams will add B. Quinn and A. Davis to the roster. I JUST got that update from my NFL Mobile APP.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't want to say anything negative. I hope we win every game. But Clemens...Oh man. He hasn't proved he can play in this league and we have some tough games ahead. Let's just say everyone has to step up. On offense and defense. If I'm Shotty, I really use Clemens mobility to our advantage. Teams will try and key on the run. I think he has to use roll outs to some degree. Shake it up. Use Tavon out of the backfield. If we become one dimensional and obvious it will be a tough road.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't want to say anything negative. I hope we win every game. But Clemens...Oh man. He hasn't proved he can play in this league and we have some tough games ahead. Let's just say everyone has to step up. On offense and defense. If I'm Shotty, I really use Clemens mobility to our advantage. Teams will try and key on the run. I think he has to use roll outs to some degree. Shake it up. Use Tavon out of the backfield. If we become one dimensional and obvious it will be a tough road.

Yeah, I don't think you can hand Clemens the Bradford game plan.

We're going to have to incorporate some trickery or something unexpected to help Clemens.

But; I fully expect we'll approach the Seahawks game like Sam is in there... And... I'll be surprised if that works.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Yeah, I don't think you can hand Clemens the Bradford game plan.

We're going to have to incorporate some trickery or something unexpected to help Clemens.

But; I fully expect we'll approach the Seahawks game like Sam is in there... And... I'll be surprised if that works.

Don't worry bro, we never lose a game I attend in person ! Crap, I probably just jinxed us.

We need to play lights out on Monday. Anything is possible. My guess is a heavy dose of Stacy early. If that doesn't work and we have to rely on Clemens...Oh boy..

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I don't see how we get another win. Where are the points going to come from to beat these teams?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't see how we get another win. Where are the points going to come from to beat these teams?

Tavon, Stacy, Cook, Quick, Givens, Kendricks.... We still got players!

EDIT: But I'm with you. It's looking grim without Sam throwing the ball.