9 games left...4 wins possible?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Remember Kerry Collins under Jeff Fisher a few years ago? No where near are the Rams that good (13-3) but who knows, maybe.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
9 wins is possible.

The Bucs... plus either the Bears or Titans. Maybe we get both and get 3 wins.

This is a hard schedule.

Not trying to be a downer. Just being real until someone plays QB and wins. Until then; 2-3 looks most reasonable. :sad:
Ins that a picture of Watkins?

iced

This is a discussion so don't get me wrong I care more about this team than I ought to. But I kept notes on the game. I made two lists. One for plays above and beyond normal execution that gave us a better chance to win. And another list for plays that were a failure to execute and hurt our chances to lose. Before I quit when Sam got hurt it was 12-4 in the bad direction. And those 12 plays were by 11 different players. I agree we were moving the ball and the talent is absolutely there to win. But it isn't going to happen no matter who the qb is until we clean up the repeated errors made by the entire team. Thats my point. Clemens is barely a #2 qb in this league but you can still win some games if you straighten up the un-forced errors. If not you will struggle to play .500 even if you had Peyton Manning.

was any of this done starting with the jax game?

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Ok so I really havebeen a iittle off topic. Play the way you played at texas and you can win all these games except seattle and sf at their barnstorming-with clemons. Continue to shoot yourself in the foot and you will have trouble with all of them