53 Man Roster (Offense)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offensive Line -9

Brown, Jamon T
Donnal, Andrew T
Eldrenkamp, Jake C
Havenstein, Rob G
Murphy, Pace T
Saffold, Rodger T
Sullivan, John
Wichmann, Cody
Whitworth, Andrew

QB-2
Goff, Jared-QB
Mannion, Sean-QB

Wide Receivers -7
Kupp, Cooper
Austin, Tavon
Reynolds, Josh
Ryan, Shakeir
Spruce, Nelson
Thomas, Mike
Woods, Robert

Tight Ends -4
Everett, Gerald
Wilson, Travis
Higbee, Tyler
Hemingway, Temarrick

Running Backs - 3
http://www.therams.com/team/roster/Temarrick-Hemingway/6b889f54-f0f5-4c1f-87ae-629bae4578e7
Dunbar, Lance
Gurley, Todd
Brown, Malcolm

Our shiny new fullback they just drafted doesn't make the team? Personally I scratch Shakier for him and he goes to the PS. Don't know about Wilson either.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our shiny new fullback they just drafted doesn't make the team? Personally I scratch Shakier for him and he goes to the PS. Don't know about Wilson either.
Mistake amended....... (Sam Rogers)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Offensive Line (9)

LT….Andrew Whitworth, Pace Murphy

LG…Rodger Saffold

C…John Sullivan, Jake Eldrenkamp

RG…Rob Havenstein, Cody Wichmann

RT…Jamon Brown, Andrew Donnal

Tough battle for backup Center and I could see Blythe being kept with Eldrenkamp to the PS, however, have a feeling about Eldrenkamp and Kromer likes him so maybe Blythe heads to the P.S. and if a veteran shakes lose I could see the Rams signing a serviceable backup LT, but right now, it’s Pace Murphy over Darrell Williams.

RB (3)

Todd Gurley, Malcom Brown, Lance Dunbar

With the addition of the Full Back Rams go with three and have one or two on the practice squad as well.

FB (1)

Sam Rogers

Rams had not had a conventional Full Back in years so we shall see if Los Angeles is Mr. Rogers Neighborhood?

QB (2)

Jared Goff, Sean Mannion

Interesting to see the camp arm, but Rams will go with two young guns and keep another on the PS.

Wide Receiver (6)

Tavon Austin, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Mike Thomas, Nelson Spruce, Josh Reynolds.

As I have posted previously I like Pharoh Cooper being traded as the Rams keep a backup punt returner on the practice squad like Shakeir Ryan.

Tight End (4)

Tyler Higbee, Gerald Everett, Temarrick Hemingway, Cory Harkey

Much to the chagrin of Jordan Palmer these are my four Harkey’s blocking too important to be ignored.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tight End (4)

Much to the chagrin of Jordan Palmer these are my four Harkey’s blocking too important to be ignored.
Wilson 6-7, 255 (Big Target). Jordan Palmer saw three skill-sets,: stop and start - elevate and get the football-body control to adjust. He saw all of that in Wilson.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@OldSchool beat me to it! Scratch Shakeir Ryan for FB Sam Rogers! I also think we can scratch Murhpy and go with 8 O-Lineman! And as far as RB's go I think we keep 4:
* Gurley
* Malcolm Brown
* Aaron Green
* Justin Davis

Edit: I agree with @Den-the Coach on his TE analysis!!

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wilson 6-7, 255 (Big Target). Jordan Palmer saw three skill-sets,: stop and start - elevate and get the football-body control to adjust. He saw all of that in Wilson.

Okay, let's see how it goes, IMHO, if there is an injury Wilson stays or he beats out Harkey, but Harkey is the best blocking TE on the team.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Blocking TE's are still very valuable in the NFL today. Cory Harkey is an very good blocker is a sure block made! The others???????????

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Still much too early for me to dismiss guys like Darrell Williams, Pharoh Cooper & Cory Harkey.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
@OldSchool beat me to it! Scratch Shakeir Ryan for FB Sam Rogers! I also think we can scratch Murhpy and go with 8 O-Lineman! And as far as RB's go I think we keep 4:
* Gurley
* Malcolm Brown
* Aaron Green
* Justin Davis

Edit: I agree with @Den-the Coach on his TE analysis!!

So get rid of Dunbar?

Ram65

Legend
Offensive Line (9)

LG…Rodger Saffold

Tough battle for backup Center and I could see Blythe being kept with Eldrenkamp to the PS, however, have a feeling about Eldrenkamp and Kromer likes him so maybe Blythe heads to the P.S. and if a veteran shakes lose I could see the Rams signing a serviceable backup LT, but right now, it’s Pace Murphy over Darrell Williams.

RB (3)

With the addition of the Full Back Rams go with three and have one or two on the practice squad as well.

FB (1)

Sam Rogers

Rams had not had a conventional Full Back in years so we shall see if Los Angeles is Mr. Rogers Neighborhood?

QB (2)

Jared Goff, Sean Mannion

Interesting to see the camp arm, but Rams will go with two young guns and keep another on the PS.

Wide Receiver (6)

Tavon Austin, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Mike Thomas, Nelson Spruce, Josh Reynolds.

As I have posted previously I like Pharoh Cooper being traded as the Rams keep a backup punt returner on the practice squad like Shakeir Ryan.

Tight End (4)

Looks good

What about Wichmann backing up at OC?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Looks good

What about Wichmann backing up at OC?

Don't know if he can play the position and with claiming Blythe & focusing on Eldrenkamp I believe Wichmann is a Guard only.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Offensive Line (9)

LG…Rodger Saffold

RB (3)

FB (1)

Sam Rogers

QB (2)

Jared Goff, Sean Mannion

Wide Receiver (6)

Tight End (4)

This is exactly how id do it as well.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I'm guessing the final roster has one or two players who probably aren't even on the roster yet. Probably one of those Redskins TEs.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
All right, here's my shot at the Rams offense:

QB: Jared Goff, Sean Mannion.

RB/FB: Todd Gurley, Lance Dunbar, Lenard Tillery, Sam Rogers.

WR: Tavon Austin, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Josh Reynolds, Mike Thomas, Pharoh Cooper, Nelson Spruce.

TE: Tyler Higbee, Gerald Everett, Temmarick Hemingway.

OL: Andrew Whitworth, Rodger Saffold, John Sullivan, Rob Havenstein, Jamon Brown, Cody Wichmann, Andrew Donnal, Jake Eldrenkamp, Darrell Williams.

I know that seven wideouts seems unlikely, but I like Pharoh Cooper as a gunner and kick returner, which isn't even mentioning the fact that he runs routes and catches extremely well. I don't see him as a trade chip; I'm more convinced that if any wide receiver is a trade chip, it's Tavon.

Three tight ends is also unlikely, but I don't think Harkey makes the final cut. Cutting him saves money as well, so there's that. And I don't trust any of the undrafted tight ends to make the roster. If any position is going to have a guy cut from another team, it will likely be the tight ends.

At offensive line, I think that they want Eldrenkamp to stick. I'm also a fan of Darrell Williams if he's healthy, and unlike Pace Murphy, Williams is not practice squad-eligible.

At running back, yes, I like Tillery a lot. I think that he sticks as the future third down back. Here's why:

So, that's the thoughts behind this.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
TE: Tyler Higbee, Gerald Everett, Temmarick Hemingway.

A successful running game is predicated on having TE's that can block inline also on the move as an H-Back. None of the TE's above have shown they can block.That is wishful thinking.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
A successful running game is predicated on having TE's that can block inline also on the move as an H-Back. None of the TE's above have shown they can block.That is wishful thinking.

Blocking can be improved, and all three of the above show willingness to block. Also, like I said, if any position is likely going to receive an upgrade after final cuts, it's likely the tight end position. I wouldn't be surprised if our fourth tight end is on another roster.