49ers@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It just seems fitting for this season. The players just plain gave up. Only guys I want back next season are Goff, Gurley, Cooper, Higbee and Donald. Literally everyone else can go.

Ellard80

Legend
Money is the only reason why the Rams aren't in STL but if they don't start winning in LA it's going to be a big problem

Yeah... I mean I'm not from St Louis or LA.... but already looks like 1995.

Show me something Stan.. because your product is hot garbage.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My steam should start with this screen.
It would save me a shit ton of time.

b0bb13128c174d8b8853e64f48e467fc.jpeg

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw nothing from Goff today . That's all I have to say about that .

Rams77

Starter
I really think the NFL ought to demote 2-3 teams every year to another league or outright not let them play for a whole season so they can get there shit straight-just like the Premier League. 14 straight years of dog crap football should be forbidden. Rams should have been relegated or demoted to preseason only football for at least 5 of those 14 seasons since 2003

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw nothing from Goff today . That's all I have to say about that .
I dunno when I'm at work and I'm putting out quotes left right and centre (knowing that the customer will not place the order because all the fancy stuff they want doesn't "fit in their budget") after the 10th time guess what I'm s bit more reluctant to do the the 11th quote

If goff knows that a blitz isn't going to get blocked properly or his wr is going to give up on a route .. or it'll get dropped it all gets a bit disheartening

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really think the NFL ought to demote 2-3 teams every year to another league or outright not let them play for a whole season so they can get there crap straight-just like the Premier League. 14 straight years of dog crap football should be forbidden. Rams should have been relegated or demoted to preseason only football for at least 5 of those 14 seasons since 2003
Isn't that's what the drafts for ... to give these sucky arse teams to get better

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought Goff did enough to win
It's technically his 6th game under center.
our defense buckled when it counted
Another reason he should have started earlier despite not being ready .... even if he lost his first six .... at the least the team wouldn't have been going through the motions they may have had a bit more effort and fight ... and Goff would have had valuable experience

Ram65

Legend
I'm not sure what to think about Goff. He seems inconsistent. Makes some nice throws but then some that are bad. He did show some movement skills. He still seems a little slow with decisions. The O line and play calling don't help.

I've been off the Greg Williams train for awhile. Just pathetic late game defense.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
To be fair, Rob Boras is a terrible OC and half a year is a small sample size to determine the outlook of a QB. Surround him with a good coaching staff and he'll flourish. Even Derek Carr looked like crap until Amari Cooper and Jack Del Rio came into play.

I really want to be optimistic about Goff but so far I haven't seen anything out of him that makes me think he is the guy.

Scirca

Rookie
Jared Goff was just okay(I'm not worried). Sigh... rookie years. Hopefully this doesn't break him because if this doesn't, he will come out of this much stronger. But I'm 100% sure people will call him a bust now.

Edit : Having said all that. I want Brian Quick cut.

Rams77

Starter
And to think I was banned earlier this year from ROD after we lost to the Lions because I said "7-9 bull crap".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And to think I was banned earlier this year from ROD after we lost to the Lions because I said "7-9 bull crap".
And now you are again.

See you in a few years for the hat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.