49ers@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::baghead::baghead::baghead::baghead::baghead::baghead:

giphy.gif

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
What a fucking shit show. I don't want Williams or Bones next season after this bullshit.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We are a bad Comedy, Can we trade complete teams? anyone but Cleveland...OK Maybe Cleveland too!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hey, look at it this way, ... at least the Rams prevented the 9'ers from having the overall # 1 pick in the draft.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. Outside of some good footwork goff has shown close to nothing this season.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Top ten picks at RB and QB, but can't throw, can't run against maybe the worst team in the NFL.

Miserable end to a miserable season.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I guess if we were going to lose it's not so bad losing on the road, oh wait, this was supposed to be a home game. All those red jerseys was a slap in the face.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It is what it is. We are nothing short of the worst football team in the NFL. This shit show can't end soon enough and there needs to be a complete overhaul of the entire team.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
FU Greg Williams. GTFO you pathetic no pride tanking on purpose to avenge your pathetic friend Fisher, you loser.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Fuck Gregg Williams and his off coverage bitch shit. Goff ain't impressive yet. Quick should be cut immediately for his effort. This D is all talk, outside of Donald I could see them all go. Weak minded ownership, weak minded coaches, weak minded players. Up 14 to a trash ass team and you lose. Bravo, way to win over LA.
Had tickets and watched at home, team proved my instincts right. This organization is run like cold trash.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
What's there to be mad of? Whiners won a meaningless game that puts them below a draft slot for what could've been a new QB. It's like watching the Jags beat the Colts in 2011 only the deal with ugly stretches of losing against them later. Looking forward to 2017 with a revamped offense. Goff's been in the same situation in Cal before, he'll reap success with an offensive guru. The talent's there, most of the coaching staff is just garbage, hopefully we'll keep Fassel and Waufle. Those two have been the ones doing a good job in their respective fields.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm fucking pissed! Goff is nothing like advertised. Where is the right spot for this teams future?

Status
Not open for further replies.