49ers@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I am at the Coliseum right now and everyone around me are 49er fans. This is so dumb...

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
The Heat Death of the Universe will occur before this team is ever good again.

I'm gonna go mix bleach and ammonia now.

Wonder who we will get in the first round to help turn this team around...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks Rams.

media

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am beyond embarrassed to be Rams fan at this point . If I wasn't over 50 I would say screw it and find another team . These guys don't give a crap so why should the fans . There is no pride in these overpaid underachieving so called NFL players . They are a Fing joke

Rams77

Starter
All I can say is Rams go back to St. Louis -we don't need this shit show here in LA. That's why you left in the first place

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Top ten picks at RB and QB, but can't throw, can't run against maybe the worst team in the NFL.

Miserable end to a miserable season.
Just curious but can the RB and QB do it by themselves? Cause I don't see many people helping them in any way shape or form including and most especially our OC.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
i really dont understand how greg williams calls games. Never learns his lesson and blitzes on 3rd and a mile and every time we get burned every time infuriating.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Cleveland won today and San Fran embarrassed the Rams by showing heart where the Rams had none! Throw out the records, right now the Rams are the worst team in football. What a bunch of heartless quitters! I have never been more disgusted with a Rams team in my 46 years of being a fan! Other Ram teams were as bad, but they had very little talent and at least showed some heart. Whoever becomes coach will need to clear out a lot of spineless, heartless players and bring in some players that are leaders. This team sickens me and completely embarrasses me as a fan. I will always be a Ram fan, but I can honestly say I am not proud of that as I just shows I'm a glutton for punishement at this point.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will celebrate the day that Rob Boras is fired. I don't care if that makes people feel some type of way. He is easily the worst coordinator in football. I'm just glad that this staff is done. Williams can follow his buddy Fisher out the door.

I'm good with Fassel staying, though.

All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't watch the second half of this game.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm freaking ticked! Goff is nothing like advertised. Where is the right spot for this teams future?

To be fair, Rob Boras is a terrible OC and half a year is a small sample size to determine the outlook of a QB. Surround him with a good coaching staff and he'll flourish. Even Derek Carr looked like shit until Amari Cooper and Jack Del Rio came into play.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I can say is Rams go back to St. Louis -we don't need this crap show here in LA. That's why you left in the first place
Money is the only reason why the Rams aren't in STL but if they don't start winning in LA it's going to be a big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.