3rd Round | Pick 72, Rams select: T Jamon Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well supposedly that was the Rams' guy in that round. Power run blocker ees gud.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
These fucking commercials are insane. They just keep coming. My god

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thought someone said that Fisher said a player fell to them.... Seems more like they reached to me. Hope I am wrong though.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thought someone said that Fisher said a player fell to them.... Seems more like they reached to me. Hope I am wrong though.
They took players that they put the work in on. I have no problem with that. I thought they went a little high, but Brown has huge potential, and Havenstein is as long as Frankenstein. Both are very smart players from what I have seen.

FRO

Legend
I still pick La'el Collins with our next pick. Keep adding players for the line.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well supposedly that was the Rams' guy in that round. Power run blocker ees gud.
Haha...when was the last time a team, especially the Rams, drafted a guy in that round that wasn't "their guy"...?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Haha...when was the last time a team, especially the Rams, drafted a guy in that round that wasn't "their guy"...?
He was one of our first official visits, so I give them cred, saying he was their guy.

FRO

Legend
These commercials ruin the draft. It's a 50:50 ratio and it's stupid.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
At least they pick up 2 big uglies in a row! Hope it puts the team in the playoff hunt!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We will have a huge offensive line with Robinson, Saffold, Havenstein, and Brown all being 320 plus.

With all of that, who needs a center? Just let the QB pick the ball up off the ground between the guards.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like the pick. He and Havenstein fit a certain profile and they go along with Rodger and GRob perfectly. The line is looking like one big steam roller and they are going to be tough to stop. There wont be any weak points.

How much does Max Garcia weigh? The Rams seemed to pay a good bit of attention to him at the Sr. Bowl

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I like the pick. He and Havenstein fit a certain profile and they go along with Rodger and GRob perfectly. The line is looking like one big steam roller and they are going to be tough to stop. There wont be any weak points.

How much does Max Garcia weigh? The Rams seemed to pay a good bit of attention to him at the Sr. Bowl
He's around 310 which is pretty beefy for a center.

Round 4?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
When I watched it live, I didn't like his former coaches body language (NFL network feed) but after rewatching it, coach is just a bit nervous or awkward on TV and seemed to have good feelings towards the kid ... a good singer.

I like the pick - the Rams investing up front - hallelujah!