3k from Turf Show Times (Hit piece)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he takes a lot of heat...not just here, but on the site of the team he supports and cares about, because he tells the truth...

Honestly brother he takes a lot of heat because of two reasons. Every single thing he writes is negative. There's no debating that and there's no reason to always be negative. Secondly because with every piece he writes like this he either ignores facts that disprove his "hypothesis" or is just ignorant of those facts which make it all the worse. If he were honest and factual I don't think you'd see nearly the amount of vitriol directed at him. I saw one guy I know to be from StL describe him as Bernie on a 10 year long rag. Unfortunately a lot of TST has become that way recently and unless something is posted here I rarely visit their cite anymore I used to love it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Very busy man...life is kicking my butt at the moment. Im here at least once a day still just rarely time to post...Everything well on your end?
About the same here. Way too much crap going on. Other than that, we're doing alright. Good to see you're still around.