OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Chiefs lose stadium renovation vote, leaving their future in doubt​

Jackson County voters rejected a sales tax to pay to renovate Arrowhead Stadium for the Chiefs and build a new stadium for the Royals.

Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas released a statement after the measure failed 78,352 to 56,606, per KMBC.

“Over the months ahead, I look forward to working with the Chiefs and the Royals to build a stronger, more open, and collaborative process that will ensure the teams, their events and investments remain in Kansas City for generations to come,” Lucas wrote on social media.

Chiefs team president Mark Donovan threatened the team could leave if the measure didn’t pass. It could have been an attempt merely to scare voters into extending the 3/8th cent stadium sales tax.

It didn’t work, though, and now the Chiefs’ future really is in doubt.

“We respect the process. We respect the decision of the Jackson County voters,” Donovan said in a prepared statement Tuesday night. “We’re disappointed. We feel we put forth the best offer for Jackson County. We were ready to extend the longstanding partnership that the teams have enjoyed with this county. This is important. . . . We will do and look to do what is in the best interest of our fans and our organization as we move forward.”

San Diego Chiefs?? Chargers better hurry back before it happens. :laugh1:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Quite a bit of talent has left Buffalo the past couple months.

Initially, I thought the Bills might move-on from Diggs this off-season. However, when Gabe Davis signed with Jacksonville for a contract that was less than what I had expected (Davis signed a 3-year / $39M deal), thought Diggs would return.

Buffalo currently has Curtis Samuel, Khalil Shakir and Justin Shorter at the top of its WR depth chart. The Bills do have two excellent Tight Ends but would expect them to take a Wide Receiver at either #28 or #60.

And, based on my prior Bills' expectations above, I am probably completely wrong.

Psycho_X

Legend
Diggs is going to be 31 this season, is a gigantic crybaby, and tends to disappear in big games. If Bills can get something decent for him it'd probably be a win for them even if it does handicap them in the now.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

Chiefs lose stadium renovation vote, leaving their future in doubt​

Jackson County voters rejected a sales tax to pay to renovate Arrowhead Stadium for the Chiefs and build a new stadium for the Royals.

Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas released a statement after the measure failed 78,352 to 56,606, per KMBC.

“Over the months ahead, I look forward to working with the Chiefs and the Royals to build a stronger, more open, and collaborative process that will ensure the teams, their events and investments remain in Kansas City for generations to come,” Lucas wrote on social media.

Chiefs team president Mark Donovan threatened the team could leave if the measure didn’t pass. It could have been an attempt merely to scare voters into extending the 3/8th cent stadium sales tax.

It didn’t work, though, and now the Chiefs’ future really is in doubt.

“We respect the process. We respect the decision of the Jackson County voters,” Donovan said in a prepared statement Tuesday night. “We’re disappointed. We feel we put forth the best offer for Jackson County. We were ready to extend the longstanding partnership that the teams have enjoyed with this county. This is important. . . . We will do and look to do what is in the best interest of our fans and our organization as we move forward.”
These billionaires have priced the average Joe out of the game and want them to pay for their stadiums. Total bullshit.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Diggs is going to be 31 this season, is a gigantic crybaby, and tends to disappear in big games. If Bills can get something decent for him it'd probably be a win for them even if it does handicap them in the now.
He's a diva, but he's definitely got juice left. This is a loss for the Bills no matter how you frame it. They wouldn't have traded him away if he weren't such a locker room headache. Oh well lol

Psycho_X

Legend
He's a diva, but he's definitely got juice left. This is a loss for the Bills no matter how you frame it. They wouldn't have traded him away if he weren't such a locker room headache. Oh well lol
Yeah it definitely makes them worse for 2024. But he was done there and obviously was issues between him and Allen. Wasn't going to get any better so getting a 2nd rounder is at least something decent. Diggs will probably ball out to do what he can to prove it was Allen's fault in Buffalo... something he's quipped about at times on twitter. So given the circumstances it was best case scenario for both teams. Be curious to see how Josh Allen does this year.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Yeah it definitely makes them worse for 2024. But he was done there and obviously was issues between him and Allen. Wasn't going to get any better so getting a 2nd rounder is at least something decent. Diggs will probably ball out to do what he can to prove it was Allen's fault in Buffalo... something he's quipped about at times on twitter. So given the circumstances it was best case scenario for both teams. Be curious to see how Josh Allen does this year.
Yeah all that fighting behind the scenes definitely did him in. I wouldn't be surprised if he balls out too and then eventually bitches his way outta town. Seems to be his MO. I can't help but laugh at the Bills FO about not being like the Rams and gutting their team, arrogant assholes lol. I think the Bills are a borderline playoff team and will be in danger of missing the playoffs. Their WR core is doo doo now.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I'm thoroughly enjoying every dumbass mistake Brandon Beane has made coming to light ever since he made that comment. If I was a Bills fan I would be demanding that guy get fired.

View: https://x.com/Jason_OTC/status/1775541605908304187?s=20

Yeah thats horrible trade value. They should have tried to trade him during this actual draft, could have gotten a desperate team in the moment. Now they have to pray that an ascending Texans team losses a lot or it's more like a 3rd rounder next year. Beane should be fired.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
San Diego Chiefs?? Chargers better hurry back before it happens. :laugh1:
I heard there's plans for a river-front stadium in St Louis that never got put in action......

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get the issues with Diggs but Buffalo got fleeced. That GM never should have shit talked the Rams.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The Bills currently have one of the weakest WR depth charts.

What was that about a “Rams-like collapse?”

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I think sports media has overused the word, "Blockbuster" to the point its stupid.
image_2024-04-03_121903663.png