OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Can they afford to trade for Tee Higgins?
Not really, last i looked they had just enough to cover their draft picks. And even if they did I wouldn't trade him if I was the Bengals since the Bills are effectively neutered on offense now and have been a consistent challenger for the AFC in recent history.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They did a really bad job avoiding a Rams like collapse.
Jim Irsay and Brad Holmes both mentioned not being like the Rams also.

Jim Irsay criticizing anyone is funny. Holmes was trying to say it nicely but he shouldn’t have said anything, seeing that he’s no longer a Ram.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Jim Irsay criticizing anyone is funny. Holmes was trying to say it nicely but he shouldn’t have said anything, seeing that he’s no longer a Ram.
When and where did Holmes say that?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Bills might want that 19th pick for the WR that falls to there.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So basically Beane just wants to be competitive every year even if it means no championship. Glad he's not our GM. Championships are what fans want. On top of that, its possible they won't be competitive this year anyway. And we only had one down year. Due mainly to unprecedented injuries to the offense line then the stars went down.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
This is basically a, “pack your bags and get the fuck out of here”, deal.

Buffalo was over his bullshit.
Yep.

Tossing out the trash...

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Only winning teams have any room to talk. Rebuilding is inevitable. Getting a chip isn't.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
How’s that ring for 3 different teams looking now Von?
Yeah well Von isn't exactly helping them either. His stats last year in 12 games: 2 tackles.... that's it. I can name 100's of players that contributed more for far less then half his salary. Enjoy him Bills.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah well Von isn't exactly helping them either. His stats last year in 12 games: 2 tackles.... that's it. I can name 100's of players that contributed more for far less then half his salary. Enjoy him Bills.
Damn, I'd like to think my out of shape old ass could manage to luck into two tackles just from heart alone