OFFICIAL 2023 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
There is insane discussion now that Levis has a real shot of going 1st. I don't believe it personally, but, Vegas has swung his odds a lot in the last 24 hours. Rumors that a reddit poster had reports from Levis' family that the Panthers had decided to take him. All this and apparently, last night, the Panthers made up their mind who they were taking at 1, but won't announce it early.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is insane discussion now that Levis has a real shot of going 1st. I don't believe it personally, but, Vegas has swung his odds a lot in the last 24 hours. Rumors that a reddit poster had reports from Levis' family that the Panthers had decided to take him. All this and apparently, last night, the Panthers made up their mind who they were taking at 1, but won't announce it early.
I heard today it was all due to a Reddit post by a friend of his spreading the rumor Carolina wants him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I was expecting Richardson to be the pick. Some team could get the best player in the draft, not just the best quarterback.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard today it was all due to a Reddit post by a friend of his spreading the rumor Carolina wants him.
Yes and while Vegas didn't move the line simply because the post, enough random bettors probably placed money on Levis so that they had to change the lines to even it out and not take a huge loss if it were somehow true.
I was expecting Richardson to be the pick. Some team could get the best player in the draft, not just the best quarterback.
Agree. AR is the highest ceiling prospect in the draft period and someone is going to steal him. I just hope and pray it isn't the hags. Having to face that beast for the next 10 years sounds truly awful. I'll be on pins and needles until he's off the board or the hags have drafted. Its a worst case scenario for me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There is insane discussion now that Levis has a real shot of going 1st. I don't believe it personally, but, Vegas has swung his odds a lot in the last 24 hours.
IMO it has nothing to do with him yacking to his family and friends. Rather the media overdoing shit and swinging way too far on these guys is to blame, and it's snapping back now because he always has made sense at the top of the order.

Richardson's raw as fuck. Great workout and that's all anyone cares about now, they have stars in their eyes with the workout.

But Levis has been starting for two years. In the SEC. In a pro system. Making reads at the LOS. He actually played well too in his first full year with Coen. Then last year he played through injury, lost his OL, got sacked more than Young and Stroud combined, his OC was hired away from the Rams. Etc. Etc. Etc.

The bias on Levis is and has been stupid and overplayed.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This guy is supposedly the most accurate mock draft in the last five years. I would hate it if the Seahawks got out of round one with these two picks.

Brendan Donahue, the #1 most accurate mock drafter over the past five NFL seasons according to The Huddle Report, gives you his 2023 NFL Mock Draft — making predictions for every team and every pick in the first round.

red_lines-separate.png

Reminder: there are 31 first-round picks this season with the forfeiture of the Miami Dolphins’ first-round pick.

2023 NFL Mock Draft​

PICKTEAMPLAYERPOS.COLLEGE
1PanthersBryce YoungQBAlabama
2TexansC.J. StroudQBOhio St.
3TitansAnthony RichardsonQBFlorida
4ColtsWill LevisQBKentucky
5SeahawksWill AndersonEDGEAlabama
6LionsDevon WitherspoonCBIllinois
7RaidersChristian GonzalezCBOregon
8FalconsNolan SmithEDGEAlabama
9BearsParis JohnsonOL Ohio St.
10EaglesJalen CarterDLGeorgia
11CardinalsTyree WilsonEDGETexas Tech
12TexansJaxon Smith-NjigbaWROhio St.
13PackersLukas Van NessEDGEIowa
14PatriotsDarnell WrightOL Tennessee
15JetsPeter SkoronskiOL Northwestern
16CommodesBroderick JonesOL Georgia
17SteelersJoey Porter Jr.CBPenn State
18LionsHendon HookerQBTennessee
19BuccaneersMyles MurphyEDGEClemson
20SeahawksJordan AddisonWRUSC
21ChargersDalton KincaidTEUtah
22RavensDeonte BanksCBMaryland
23VikingsZay FlowersWRBoston College
24JaguarsMichael MayerTENotre Dame
25GiantsQuentin JohnstonWRTCU
26CowboysBijan RobinsonRBTexas
27BillsBryan BreseeDLClemson
28BengalsBrian BranchDBAlabama
29SaintsAdetomiwa AdebaworeDLNorthwestern
30EaglesKalee RingoDBGeorgia
31ChiefsAnton HarrisonOTOklahoma

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the Seahawks are gonna get Richardson. He's just too great a fit for them. Carroll doesn't mind a simplistic offense at first if necessary. They just paid dumbass a 3 year contract to hold it down. Richardson represents upside they could sorely need and would not be required to play right away. Redshirt him and let him cook on that bench year one.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This guy is supposedly the most accurate mock draft in the last five years. I would hate it if the Seahawks got out of round one with these two picks.

Brendan Donahue, the #1 most accurate mock drafter over the past five NFL seasons according to The Huddle Report, gives you his 2023 NFL Mock Draft — making predictions for every team and every pick in the first round.

red_lines-separate.png

Reminder: there are 31 first-round picks this season with the forfeiture of the Miami Dolphins’ first-round pick.

2023 NFL Mock Draft​

PICKTEAMPLAYERPOS.COLLEGE
1PanthersBryce YoungQBAlabama
2TexansC.J. StroudQBOhio St.
3TitansAnthony RichardsonQBFlorida
4ColtsWill LevisQBKentucky
5SeahawksWill AndersonEDGEAlabama
6LionsDevon WitherspoonCBIllinois
7RaidersChristian GonzalezCBOregon
8FalconsNolan SmithEDGEAlabama
9BearsParis JohnsonOLOhio St.
10EaglesJalen CarterDLGeorgia
11CardinalsTyree WilsonEDGETexas Tech
12TexansJaxon Smith-NjigbaWROhio St.
13PackersLukas Van NessEDGEIowa
14PatriotsDarnell WrightOLTennessee
15JetsPeter SkoronskiOLNorthwestern
16CommodesBroderick JonesOLGeorgia
17SteelersJoey Porter Jr.CBPenn State
18LionsHendon HookerQBTennessee
19BuccaneersMyles MurphyEDGEClemson
20SeahawksJordan AddisonWRUSC
21ChargersDalton KincaidTEUtah
22RavensDeonte BanksCBMaryland
23VikingsZay FlowersWRBoston College
24JaguarsMichael MayerTENotre Dame
25GiantsQuentin JohnstonWRTCU
26CowboysBijan RobinsonRBTexas
27BillsBryan BreseeDLClemson
28BengalsBrian BranchDBAlabama
29SaintsAdetomiwa AdebaworeDLNorthwestern
30EaglesKalee RingoDBGeorgia
31ChiefsAnton HarrisonOTOklahoma

Yeah, I wouldn't be a fan of them getting those 2, but, honestly, they are going to get 2 good prospects regardless. They have drafted well the past couple of drafts and it'd be hard to mess this one up. Interestingly, if Wilson does end up falling that far, then all this hype about him getting picked above Anderson was BS, which I've always believed to be true.

Love that Forbes and McDonald don't go here.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the Seahawks are gonna get Richardson. He's just too great a fit for them. Carroll doesn't mind a simplistic offense at first if necessary. They just paid dumbass a 3 year contract to hold it down. Richardson represents upside they could sorely need and would not be required to play right away. Redshirt him and let him cook on that bench year one.
I'm sincerely hoping that the Colts take AR, Lions trade up to nab him, or Raiders/Falcons do the same. That's my one draft hope and its centered around one guy. If he reaches his peak on the hags, look out NFC West.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sincerely hoping that the Colts take AR, Lions trade up to nab him, or Raiders/Falcons do the same. That's my one draft hope and its centered around one guy. If he reaches his peak on the hags, look out NFC West.
Colts need someone who can play. I could see them taking AR but it feels like a longshot to me. Their GM has passed on QBs before that he doesn't like as fits, so guessing he'll pass on AR and take one of those top defenders that will be on the board.

Also if the Seahawks get him it's gonna be a year or two before we feel it. And the Rams will be back in the swing of shit by then so bring it! :fistbump1:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Or he could be Trey Lance/Justin Fields

Fields still has a shot of succeeding; Chicago just needs to bolster him with actual O-linemen and weapons aside from Kmet and Mooney. Wouldn't be shocked to see Skoronski be Chicago's selection.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im sure its just me but this draft has such little appeal. No big trades other than the Carolina trade months ago, the QB class is fairly meh guys will be picked 1-5 who might be 2nd -3rd rounders in next years draft
Just seems like nothing's going on other than the yawn... QB trade to the Jets which has taken an eternity

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im sure its just me but this draft has such little appeal. No big trades other than the Carolina trade months ago, the QB class is fairly meh guys will be picked 1-5 who might be 2nd -3rd rounders in next years draft
Just seems like nothing's going on other than the yawn... QB trade to the Jets which has taken an eternity
untitled-1583685826.png

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I get excited with every draft. How will Snead maneuver around? Will Snead maneuver around? Is somebody going to fall into our lap? I do know one thing.....the last 6 drafts have been a lot more enjoyable than picking in the top 5 every year. So much to lose! Early on it's about talent. As the rounds progress, the guys are so much closer in that respect, need really dictates as much as talent. I find the entire process interesting. Besides, what else is there to do? Watch baseball? :biggrin: