2012 Playoffs thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Dear Cincinnati, if you're not going to use Jermaine Gresham the Rams will happily take him off your hands.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fuck Houston looks studly. Their a team I'm probably gonna go far (if of course Pittsburgh can't go on).

I wish the Rams had someone like Andre Johnson...there's supposedly a guy coming out this draft that reminds me of him.

Oh and "Pacman" is a douche. You don't just shove your coach away.

Hope the Lions beat the Saints. I'll have to side w/ Megatron and the Decepticons against the Autobots (Saints). Oh see what I did there???

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Still kicking Devaney for not finding Foster when he was a PS player.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
freak Houston looks studly. Their a team I'm probably gonna go far (if of course Pittsburgh can't go on).

I wish the Rams had someone like Andre Johnson...there's supposedly a guy coming out this draft that reminds me of him.

Hope the Lions beat the Saints. I'll have to side w/ Megatron and the Decepticons against the Autobots (Saints). Oh see what I did there???

Beating the Saints at home? Don't see that happening.

I hope you're right. Would help my fantasy playoff team if Breeze gets knocked out. :cheese:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:
Fuck Houston looks studly. Their a team I'm probably gonna go far (if of course Pittsburgh can't go on).

Jeffery? Blackmon is a different type of player, the only people close to Andre Johnson in terms of skillset would be Calvin Johnson and AJ Green in my opinion... I don't think there's another Andre Johnson/Calvin Johnson/AJ Green in the works for another few years, those receivers are usually once every 5 years or so.

*edit* I'm not shitting on Blackmon or anything, I love Blackmon, but I don't see him like those guys.

I can see him more like Fitzgerald, where you don't think of him as this huge tall guy, but he just still finds a way t come down with it.

Angry Ram

DR RAM said:
Still kicking Devaney for not finding Foster when he was a PS player.

Would that happen w/ SJack here?? Remember that Ben Taint got IRd and that's when Foster got called up.

Username said:
Angry Ram said:
freak Houston looks studly. Their a team I'm probably gonna go far (if of course Pittsburgh can't go on).

Beating the Saints at home? Don't see that happening.

I hope you're right. Would help my fantasy playoff team if Breeze gets knocked out. :cheese:

Hey it's possible. If the Lions w/ Suh this time don't do stupid shit and get pressure (like Chris Long and Co. did) they can beat NO.

bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

Jeffery? Blackmon is a different type of player, the only people close to Andre Johnson in terms of skillset would be Calvin Johnson and AJ Green in my opinion... I don't think there's another Andre Johnson/Calvin Johnson/AJ Green in the works for another few years, those receivers are usually once every 5 years or so.

*edit* I'm not shitting on Blackmon or anything, I love Blackmon, but I don't see him like those guys.

I can see him more like Fitzgerald, where you don't think of him as this huge tall guy, but he just still finds a way t come down with it.

Yeah Blackmon. He's Andre Johnson lite to me. Got size, physical, good route runner.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I thought Arian Foster getting the Texans' logo shaved into his hair was pretty fucking cool.

Congrats to the Texans for winning their first ever playoff appearance.

arian-foster-haircut.jpg

steferfootball

Starter
Can someone explain the Drew Brees fumble to me?

Yes, it was a fumble. However a whistle blew then the ball was recovered.

Whistle dead = play over, and unreviewable, no? I didn't hear the commentators explain it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
steferfootball said:

Whistle dead = play over, and unreviewable, no? I didn't hear the commentators explain it.
It's my bread and circus theory coming to reality - see off topic thread on my SB prediction for more :)

steferfootball

Starter
interference said:
steferfootball said:

It's my bread and circus theory coming to reality - see off topic thread on my SB prediction for more :)
They explained it. It should have been saints ball -- due to the whistle.

However the whistle was a bad call, so it should have been Detroit ball anywho.

Lions are getting pounded on the ground.

TD SAINTS!

Angry Ram

interference said:
steferfootball said:

You sure about that?? I think the NFL wants a Brees/Rodgers vs. Brady SB.

steferfootball

Starter
Top of the shoe is down, right?

It is hard to tell for sure, but if so I don't think that was a TD.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Angry Ram said:
interference said:
steferfootball said:

No, I am not sure. It's based on the amount and type of media coverage the Lions were getting early.

I think my 2nd theory would be a Ravens vs Niners (bro v bro) SB.... that would be some good pr.

Oh, and it will be a while before Pats make it to SB again, as 'patriots' are under seige as America continues its economic decline.

Angry Ram

interference said:
Angry Ram said:
interference said:
steferfootball said:

No, I am not sure. It's based on the amount and type of media coverage the Lions were getting early.

I think my 2nd theory would be a Ravens vs Niners (bro v bro) SB.... that would be some good pr.

Oh, and it will be a while before Pats make it to SB again, as 'patriots' are under seige as America continues its economic decline.

Oh God a Ravens/49ers SB would be...oh man... :nono:

You do have some pretty interesting theories, tho.

Sick of the New Orleans/Katrina sap story btw. We get it. Hate that stupid "Who dat" chant." I actually want SF to win next week, who'll play the winner of GB/NYG/ATL, who I think can all beat SF.

And actually, if the Texans keep playing D like that, they have a chance.

steferfootball

Starter
Re:

interference said:
oh well, guess we r going to have a bro v bro SB :(
I hope Ravens bro wins. :cheese:

TBH, I just don't see Alex Smith Carrying his team - which he will probably have to do at some point to win it all.

Also, we beat the Saints. :cool:

Edit: reworded

Angry Ram

steferfootball said:
Fact: The Rams have a better record against the Saints than the Lions do in the 2011 season.

:tooth:

If the Saints win the SB, we can all say we beat the eventual SB champs.

But, and I can't beleive I'm sayin this...go...go,, go, goo, excuse me a second.

For, go forty....man this is hard to do. GO FORTYNINERS. :sick: :sick: :sick: Ugh I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit.