2012 Playoffs thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
steferfootball said:
Fact: The Rams have a better record against the Saints than the Lions do in the 2011 season.

:tooth:

If the Saints win the SB, we can all say we beat the eventual SB champs.

But, and I can't beleive I'm sayin this...go...go,, go, goo, excuse me a second.

For, go forty....man this is hard to do. GO FORTYNINERS. :sick: :sick: :sick: Ugh I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit.
While you're at it, bite your tongue and have a little blood with your bile.

I couldn't, wouldn't and you shouldn't ever root for the whiners. I don't care if they're playing the Patriots, I can't even contemplate the whiners winning another SB (I know you aren't rooting for that).

I want the Saints to roll over them, I want to see the whiners fall apart and go one-and-done. Color me bitter.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ram Quixote said:
Angry Ram said:
steferfootball said:
Fact: The Rams have a better record against the Saints than the Lions do in the 2011 season.

:tooth:

If the Saints win the SB, we can all say we beat the eventual SB champs.

But, and I can't beleive I'm sayin this...go...go,, go, goo, excuse me a second.

For, go forty....man this is hard to do. GO FORTYNINERS. :sick: :sick: :sick: Ugh I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit.
While you're at it, bite your tongue and have a little blood with your bile.

I couldn't, wouldn't and you shouldn't ever root for the whiners. I don't care if they're playing the Patriots, I can't even contemplate the whiners winning another SB (I know you aren't rooting for that).

I want the Saints to roll over them, I want to see the whiners fall apart and go one-and-done. Color me bitter.

I know, and I want to go for the Saints. Its just that sap story that always follows them, I just don't like it. Also, after years of the NFCW takin shit, no more. Also stop the love affair w/ passing attacks. Here's my plan. SF wins against NO. Then lose to any team...Pack/Falcons/Giants, IDC. And no I don't want them to win the SB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nope. One and done.

One.

And.

Done.

steferfootball

Starter
I hope Spags goes back to the Giants. I feel like that is the best fit for him, and their defense is better than the 07 team.

bluecoconuts

Legend
steferfootball said:
I hope Spags goes back to the Giants. I feel like that is the best fit for him, and their defense is better than the 07 team.

I don't think he would, they have a decent defense already. I think it's more likely he gets picked up by the Eagles really. They have a need.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
steferfootball said:

I don't think he would, they have a decent defense already. I think it's more likely he gets picked up by the Eagles really. They have a need.
Philly is familiar to Spags, and he hasn't been DC there (IMO, going back to the same position and place you started, as McDaniels did, just seems like running home to momma). Plus, if Reid can't get the Eagles to the SB next year, they could be looking at a HC change, and there's Spags, just waiting for the opportunity.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Christ is Atlanta going to blow up their team now, or does someone get fired? They sold their future for this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Nope. One and done.

One.

And.

Done.

Any other team than the Saints, I would be with you.

DR RAM said:
Christ is Atlanta going to blow up their team now, or does someone get fired? They sold their future for this year.

A 10-6 team blowing things up?? Take your lumps and move on. The Giants made plays.

steferfootball

Starter
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:
steferfootball said:

Philly is familiar to Spags, and he hasn't been DC there (IMO, going back to the same position and place you started, as McDaniels did, just seems like running home to momma). Plus, if Reid can't get the Eagles to the SB next year, they could be looking at a HC change, and there's Spags, just waiting for the opportunity.
That is true, but I am a bit of a Giants fan since they won it in 07.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Nope. One and done.

One.

And.

Done.

Any other team than the Saints, I would be with you.

DR RAM said:

A 10-6 team blowing things up?? Take your lumps and move on. The Giants made plays.
Anddd the Falcons didn't. You don't remember last year. 10 - 6 don't mean shit when your expectations are much higher.

steferfootball

Starter
superfan24 said:
I expect a very close game next week in Green Bay. Should be interesing....
Yep. I'm rooting for the Giants. They are good enough to do it too. Should be fun to watch, hopefully we'll get some snow.

I feel bad for Ryan Clark. He can't play at Mile high because of his sickle cell. But I am glad that they are being smart about it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
superfan24 said:
I just don't see any way NYG can put up enough points to beat Packers. Sure, NYG might slow the Pack's offense down, but I don't see NYG holding Pack to less than 28 points.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
interference said:
superfan24 said:
I just don't see any way NYG can put up enough points to beat Packers. Sure, NYG might slow the Pack's offense down, but I don't see NYG holding Pack to less than 28 points.
They don't have the db's to cover all the Pack's weapons, but they will cheat all they can to try.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
DR RAM said:
interference said:
superfan24 said:
They don't have the db's to cover all the Pack's weapons, but they will cheat all they can to try.
i.e. Consult Bill Billichick

superfan24

Starter
DR RAM said:
interference said:
superfan24 said:

Was the last game when the giants lost by 3 at home or at GB?

steferfootball

Starter
interference said:
superfan24 said:
Green Bay's defense isn't exactly playing well.

They are 19 ranked at 22.4 ppg. But at 411 yds per game, itn't that far fetched to see the Giants convert some redzone attempts to put points on the board.

Plus I want New York to win. :cheese:

steferfootball

Starter
My dad is raging. "This guy isn't supposed to be able to throw."

Which is odd, because he likes tebow. lol

steferfootball

Starter
Raging is not getting better.

I think the Stllrs need to pull Big Ben. Slow the game, run the ball.