1st Round | Pick 1, Rams Select: QB Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
In a decade, this will be the day that Rams fans look back at and say, "We became a real contender. All those years of pain were worth it." Not the day of the trade. The day the Rams took Goff.

He's the next great QB. Mark my words. I felt this way long before I thought it was possible that the Rams would get him. He's going to be great. And this is a place where he can succeed.

Glad you did jrry. If and when you ever come to LA for a Rams game, join me, I'll buy a beer for ya. Same goes for the St. Louisians who are still dedicated to the Rams.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff needs to learn to work from behind the Center. Is that going to be a lengthy process?
Only objective replies please.
Don't know why it would. Flacco, RGIII, Roethlisberger, Cam Newton all adjusted no issue
And I think I read somewhere that the Rams ran 40% out of the shotgun

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Just got here, had to watch a 10 year old girl play her first softball game of the year. Priorities, priorities. I was for Wentz but no sour grapes here. We are going to make some fine wine out of this situation. Congrats Goff guys, I'm one too now.:cheers:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Don't know why it would. Flacco, RGIII, Roethlisberger, Cam Newton all adjusted no issue
And I think I read somewhere that the Rams ran 40% out of the shotgun

I'm more worried about this - can our receivers adjust to balls hitting them in the hands?

:rimshot:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Goff needs to learn to work from behind the Center. Is that going to be a lengthy process?
Only objective replies please.
I don't think it will be tough for him at all.
He thinks and plays fast already. His feet are already incredible.
I don't think, taking those drop backs, will be an issue at all for him

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
This whole thing has been a story right out of a movie. First the magical trade, then the selection, and soon, his first game against his favorite team.. a future W btw!!

WOW can't wait for the Hard Knocks special, going to be one of the better ones in a long time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad you did jrry. If and when you ever come to LA for a Rams game, join me, I'll buy a beer for ya. Same goes for the St. Louisians who are still dedicated to the Rams.

tumblr_nxi9cdFeWl1ulpg6do1_500.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I will say this. I will definitely get game pass this season. Wasn't gonna do it when last season finished but the Rams finally have a qb again. There's hope again.

TexasRam

Legend
This whole thing has been a story right out of a movie. First the magical trade, then the selection, and soon, his first game against his favorite team.. a future W btw!!

WOW can't wait for the Hard Knocks special, going to be one of the better ones in a long time.

Rams first game of the year Monday night vs the hated Niners with their new QB a Joe Montana fan wearing #16

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams first game of the year Monday night vs the hated Niners with their new QB a Joe Montana fan wearing #16

Rams win 27-14. Goff has a solid game. Gurley is great and the defense stifles the 49ers offense. Chip Kelly gets angry and starts driving towards Oregon...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Without links, us iPhone users just see a black box... =(

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Elite footwork he is perfect for us. I was originally wentz but the more I watched the more I fell in love. Goff is amazing
I saw one comparison of his footwork to a little guy named Joe Montana. They showed clips of Joe with footwork and making a completed pass while scanning the field for an open receiver and then showed Goff doing almost the identical movements and completions. They (Snisher) have a knack for getting the first pick/best guy available correct for the most part. We have hope at quarterback. Real talent. AND we didn't have to go 1-15 to get the first pick! I hope this turns out to be where 2 years from now the Rams look like the sly fox who got a bargain trading up. Only time will tell. How about all the Rams fans at L.A. Live? Holy Toledo!!!!!!!!! I'm not feeling like the lone Rams fan in So Cal, they all came out of the closet! Horns up!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

As a dedicated, die hard St Louis Rams fan who still struggles with the move but is determined to suck it up and carry on, I will take you up on that offer...

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Looks like we finally got something out of our second round picks this year!