1st Round | Pick 1, Rams Select: QB Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Jared Goff, Cal

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am shitting bricks while doing flips!!! fuck yes!!!!!!! My dream draft came through somehow!!! Goff will be amazing!!! In Goff we trust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
How did you know? Just announced it on NFL network.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is a beautiful day for us. Wait till you see this kid putting that ball in stride with anticipation for big plays to Tavon, Gurley, etc. It's gonna be a nice decade!!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Let's get pumped! He's our boy for 10 years + we gotta hope! Next Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan here!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
better Drew Brees, "I could live w/ dat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TexasRam

Legend
Yes Sir! Go watch his film at draftbreakdown.com

Tremendous instinctual QB with elite accuracy, pocket sense, Footwork, quick release and Mental processing needed to be the next great one in the NFL.

Let's go Fisher, let him loose!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We will rally around Jared Goff, and we will PLAY good football!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Love his mechanics, i just hope he's ready for the heat at this level and is ready to become a leader who has that refuse to lose competitive fire that is infectious to his teammates.